2017 CS US International Classic Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 CS US International Classic Ladies SP

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I just got off the phone with IN's tech support (which is much better than it was last time I called it), so now my stream is working just in time for Mirai :clap:

Sad I missed Mariah- how did she do?

FCSSp4

Rinkside
Marin isn't sticking to this SP. She has a new one that will debut in Skate Canada. But phew she was clean early in the season. A good sign I guess.

breadstal

Record Breaker
I just got off the phone with IN's tech support (which is much better than it was last time I called it), so now my stream is working just in time for Mirai :clap:

Sad I missed Mariah- how did she do?

Fall on combo, the rest was good. 60.68.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Seeing some other people having a problem with IN- here's what I was told to do in chrome.

1. Download latest version of Adobe Flash
2. Go to chrome://flags
3. DISABLE the flag that prefers HTML to flash
4. ENABLE the flag that lets all flash scripts run on pages you give permission
5. Press the RELAUNCH button at the bottom

(Is Goldenskate slow for anyone else?)

breadstal

Record Breaker
I really like this program, shame that it didn't go as well as in her first competition. I hope she will keep working on that 3A and even if it won't work, it won't affect rest of jumps.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Holy cow, the height on that 3A!!

She needs more flow from it and well ... I think she has this jump! Wow. Well done!

breadstal

Record Breaker
Yes, GS is really slow today, especially during Lombardia Ladies FS. I'm scared thinking about Grand Prixes now :noshake:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Yes, GS is really slow today, especially during Lombardia Ladies FS. I'm scared thinking about Grand Prixes now :noshake:

You're worried for Grand Prixes? How about the Olympics!? We're gonna crash the site!

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker

When IN is running better than GS... :drama:

There was a paid membership drive earlier in the year- I'd be willing to donate more if it would help the site get everything up to speed

tosca

On the Ice
I really like this program, shame that it didn't go as well as in her first competition. I hope she will keep working on that 3A and even if it won't work, it won't affect rest of jumps.

agreed. If she had the triple triple she would be in a better place but she is well positioned right now!

breadstal

Record Breaker
You're worried for Grand Prixes? How about the Olympics!? We're gonna crash the site!

I'm trying to now look to far ahead :laugh: Hopefully GS will work on their server for us to not do that, I will panic without GS during Olympics lol

yude

Record Breaker
Good try on 3A, Mirai!!

Nice senior debut from Marin :thumbsup: I was doubtful about Kaori's SP (because I liked the one before she changed the music), but I like this new program, too.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
GS is so slow it is going backwards. And now the Chinese guy's feed is frozen. Oi.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Go Brooklee! That axel on the crescendo :dance:

And super fast spins!

only criticism- it looks like she's still figuring out what to do with her arms. Some times they're are DRAMA-ARMS, and other times they're limp noodles

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
So if you go ad free on GS is the site still slow as molasses? I know it costs to do these boards but it is annoying that the posts take forever to load but those ads sure come up quickly