2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Pairs SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Pairs SP

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Rough score for Ziegler/Kiefer. Don't know why I always expect or want them to do better but I do.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm digging the style Cain/LeDuc always bring when they skate. Even with the mistakes they're just fun to watch.

On the other hand, I really don't get drawn in to Zabiiako/Enbert's programs but I appreciate the quality of their elements. It's the one thing I consistently appreciate about Mozer's teams.

:agree:

I loved Ashley & Tim's skate. You know, even with a hand down, she SOLD that throw jump! Also, her dad looked happy. I was hoping they'd hire a choreographer, and I see they took my advice. ;)

So glad to see they worked on the twist. It's improved. Now on to refining the lift.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I'm digging the style Cain/LeDuc always bring when they skate. Even with the mistakes they're just fun to watch.

On the other hand, I really don't get drawn in to Zabiiako/Enbert's programs but I appreciate the quality of their elements. It's the one thing I consistently appreciate about Mozer's teams.

probably 100% of my thoughts:)

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I actually love that cover of 500 miles and enjoyed it thoroughly. And it's the first time I've noticed what a great smile Severin has, during the program. Looked as if he meant it. :)) Good acting, or he was enjoying himself!

OT: I may be unduly biased about the song. My son started walking it and singing it around the house when he was 11 yrs old. :love::luv17::love:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
very impressed with Spanish team :eeking: they are very promising :luv17:

gold12345

Medalist
:agree:
So glad to see they worked on the twist. It's improved. Now on to refining the lift.

It did look a little better, but LeDuc uses his shoulder to catch Ashley and her arm lands on his shoulder/back area. Given the lack of size differential, it's not as bad as it could be though.

Zabiiako/Enbert's program was very good. They are classical, and some people can't get into that style as much as more modern looks, but it was of very nice quality, every element.

Marchei/Hotarek's program was very... Italian. Fun though. Her 2S really kept their score low, and they don't have as good of a twist as the other Italians. I had hoped to watch Duskova/Bidar here, but they withdrew, hopefully just because it's a minor early competition and no other reasons.

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It did look a little better, but LeDuc uses his shoulder to catch Ashley and her arm lands on his shoulder/back area. Given the lack of size differential, it's not as bad as it could be though.

Zabiiako/Enbert's program was very good. They are classical, and some people can't get into that style as much as more modern looks, but it was of very nice quality, every element.

Marchei/Hotarek's program was very... Italian. Fun though. Her 2S really kept their score low, and they don't have as good of a twist as the other Italians. I had hoped to watch Duskova/Bidar here, but they withdrew, hopefully just because it's a minor early competition and no other reasons.

I agree with everything you said in this post.:)

Regarding Ashley and Tim ... they got level 2 on their triple twist, and last year it was B or 1, I think. Even at that, it was progress by leaps and bounds, they did a double for half the season. So I'm pleased. You sound knowledgeable about their size difference, or lack thereof. That's the only thing that worries me about them. Any thoughts? I'm not well versed in technical knowledge, but I enjoy others' opinions.