2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Mens SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Mens SP

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I talked too soon, critisizing Brendan. Now Ivan Rhigini looks like he's skating in his training outfit to Riverdance! :(

euroskate

Final Flight
for a skater paying so much attention to style of ice this outfit is really bugging me. most probably his costume was not ready but i am sure he has something more stylish in his closet.... also go and get black tucktape. there is a pro shop in the rink oh my good. he should have never left oberstdorf

berry8

Final Flight
Righini really needs to be funded... what's that scotch on his boot?
HIs hair is pretty weird... like...

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Costume violation. He's trying the Shoma belly button look. Interesting hair. :hpull:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love this music for Ivan Righini! :love: He has really got the dance moves for it, and it suits him to a T. Love the Rippon 3Lz too.

I figured out one thing I like so much about his presentation. He looks straight into the camera. Makes a great connection with the audience "out there." Reminds me of Evan Lysacek that way.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
for a skater paying so much attention to style of ice this outfit is really bugging me. most probably his costume was not ready but i am sure he has something more stylish in his closet.... also go and get black tucktape. there is a pro shop in the rink oh my good. he should have never left oberstdorf

In the upside down world - black is green, low is high, more is less, complex is simplistic........the more incompetent a government or organization, the more rules.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Andrei ain't the future of Russian Men's skating either, but at least the music is more together than in Alexander's case.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I hate that they all look so sad in the Kiss & Cry. I'm here for kisses not for cries. Just pretend and smile, even if you don't feel like it. It's not the end of the World.

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Just tuned it to watch men. Say what you will, but Ivan Righini is a sight for sore eyes. :laugh: