2018 Junior World Championships Mens SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior World Championships Mens SP

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
this is a huge score, well done, seeing skaters happy in K&C is the best feeling!

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Trying to find a little bit of time to watch this in between work assignments. Sometimes I prefer when a competition isn't in my timezone because when it falls during workhours it can be complicated...

Sk8rBoii

On the Ice
Anyone know if the ice is as bad as it looks? Quite worrying if this is how it looks 2 skaters after zamboni break :scratch2:

da96103

Record Breaker
The Malaysian jacket with the tiger stripes is quite nice. I wonder if the idea comes from Zagitova's EX.

(Not really, the Malaysian Tiger is an institution by itself besides the Orangutan)

da96103

Record Breaker
And we have our first qualifier - Jonathan Hess (GER). Four triples nicely done, TES almost 40 :agree:

Actually only 24 out of 48 skaters will qualify. So you need to wait until skater no 25, the first skater in group 5 to skate before the first Q appears. (Although I am sure the German boy Jonathan Hess will eventually qualify with 69+ SP.

essence_of_soy

On the Ice
I really like this skater from Spain. So expressive and fluid.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually only 24 out of 48 skaters will qualify. So you need to wait until skater no 25, the first skater in group 5 to skate before the first Q appears. (Although I am sure the German boy Jonathan Hess will eventually qualify with 69+ SP.

Hess should qualify with that score. Last year, the cut off was around the 55 mark.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker

Thats a high score for Juniors, because of that i said it. I also said that i think 60 will be enough :biggrin:
La Boheme :love:

Vilord

Final Flight
Country
Sweden
Last year the cut of was at 56. If that holds this year as well the first 5 should qualify.

Of course one can never be sure until all skaters have skated

da96103

Record Breaker
Last year the cut of was at 56. If that holds this year as well the first 5 should qualify.

Of course one can never be sure until all skaters have skated

We do see a trend in the Senior Men that the lowest qualifying SP score fior Worlds has been slowly rising through the seasons. Although on the other hand, because the jump elements in Juniors are fixed, the qualifying score may not increase too much.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
hello All:), cheers from sunny Poland!!!It is beautiful here:)

I'll attempt to flirt with qq stream after BBC R1 Live Lounge at 1 pm my time;)