2018-2019 Programs By Discipline | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 Programs By Discipline

MalAssada

Medalist
I'm listening to the Departure suite. Gosh, Kostornaya's gonna have an amazing SP! It's an excellent choice to show her maturity in skating.

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Apparently Ryuju Hino's new free program is to La Boheme. Two Japanese fan sites said so, so it's as good as confirmed. :]

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
https://goldenskate.com/amp/2018/06/popova-and-mozgov-feeling-positive-after-coaching-change/

Betina Popova & Sergey Mozgov RUS
FD: Master and Margarita soundtrack by Igor Korniliuk; choreo by Anjelika Krylova
SD: Alfred Schnittke’s “Tango in a Madhouse;" choreo by Anjelika Krylova

https://goldenskate.com/amp/2018/06/tuktamysheva-bringing-back-triple-axel-and-more-artistry/
ElisavetaTuktamysheva RUS
SP: “Assassin’s Tango” by John Powell at a small show during the training camp in Estonia.
FS: “You Don’t Love Me” by Caro Emerald and “Petite Fleur” by The Hot Sardines

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
FS: “You Don’t Love Me” by Caro Emerald and “Petite Fleur” by The Hot Sardines
Piper and Paul used that Emerald song as part of their short dance some years ago. Caro Emerald's retro-swing style is a really good match for figure skating, in my opinion.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Piper and Paul used that Emerald song as part of their short dance some years ago. Caro Emerald's retro-swing style is a really good match for figure skating, in my opinion.

Don't forget about 'That Man' SP by Aljona and Bruno;):)

Her music has very distinct dance-y vibe to it and with right approach/choreography, it is a very skating music indeed.

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Andrew Torgashev SP - Open Arms by Journey :palmf::slink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OpgplbvqU4 at the Broadmoor Open

(is there no thread about this competition or is it hidden in some secret location?)

There is no thread, except for one for the Aerial Challenge part, and I'm guessing that is because no one seems to have an entry list for all the various portions of the competition. Which is strange because they are selling the stream and most of us like to watch skating programs rather than just jumping, but one would think people would be more interested in paying for the stream and tuning in at specific times if they knew who & when someone is competing. (I'm thinking last year the stream didn't work at all, though, so that may be one of the reasons we're getting next to no information this year). Someone elsewhere said the entry list isn't ever posted, but I know Sylvia has posted lists before and I've planned in breaks accordingly for portions of the event that had good participation. This year I've had no idea. Ice Coverage has put a few results up in the U.S. Men's and U.S. Ladies' threads.