2014 Skate America Ladies FS 10/26 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate America Ladies FS 10/26

Krunchii

Record Breaker
YES MIRAI I'm so happy she went clean, this will be a great confidence boost for her, she wasn't really selling the program and I don't think that layback ina bauer really amounts to anything but going clean is a happy thing phew

unico

Final Flight
I think the entire forum just collectively held their breath throughout that skate. That was wonderful to see her really go for it.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Job well done, Mirai Nagasu, but please do something with the music next time? Something, anything on your face would be a start (actually, same goes for Brooklee Han, IMHO).

FSGMT

Record Breaker
MIRAI!!! Her score will be a lot lower than what she expects for sure, but she fought and even landed that 3S :clap:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Great skate, Mirai! Nice example for a vocal tune as well, though she did not really go with the music.

tulosai

Record Breaker
we will see how some of these jumps get scored... either way happy for her. Best skate in a long time in many ways.

I am literally so angry with IceNetwork right now. I know they want the ratings to be good on NBC, but I don't pay for IN to not get to see all of the ladies live.

- I'm very glad to hear that Mirai and Brooklee had good skates though! :clap:

Trewyn

Medalist
Brooklee's choreo, though unrefined, drew me in a little more than Mirai's. Mirai was very slow at times. But gorgeous ina bauer and definitely not a bad skate. Hopefully performances like this one will help her confidence. But yeah, underrotated jumps are still very much there.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
mixed feelings about Mirai... sigh... lovely ina bauer though, just hope it had been a different part of the music. The program can do with some fine tuning if is up to me. Still valiant effort. Yeah she didn't go for 3f3t, but 2t... what am I thinking, this is Mirai... so much *&*(%&*($&$"£@*^&!!!!!!!

Eurosports commentators are clearly fanboyz, but I wish the score match their generous words...

Meoima

Match Penalty
Oh Samson et Delilah... I am glad she doesn't use vocal. But if it were Mariah Callas it would be nice. :love: