2015-16 Grand Prix Final Ladies SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Ladies SP

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Camera guy says to himself" oh look Mao Asada is about to land a jump....let me turn the camera right as she is about to land" :curse: :furious:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
When the list of competitors came on, the flags made a perfect palindrome.:cool14:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Simon reckons this is the best line-up ever for a GP Final

And they have bets on the top 3!

Chris:

1st Radionova
2nd Miyahara
3rd Gold

Simon:

1st Medvedeva
2nd Radionova
3rd Asada

So, we're not the only ones that have taken to making predictions!

CaroLiza_fan

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
I don't think i can sleep while its like 5 am here and i am watching ladies figure skating.

mrrice

Record Breaker
I'm having a heart attack over these Ladies. Come on Gracie, Ashley, and Medvedeva. I am OUT of Ice Wine so you must go clean. I don't care as much about the score as I do the performance. I was very happy with the Shibs performance even though they they're not in the top 3 and I will be extremely happy with solid performances. I'll deal with the judges myself!! I used to that say that to my students all the time. I'LL deal with the judges. You just go out and perform your best.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Guy in the TV editing room says to himself "oh look Gracie is about to do a 3z....let me pan to Frank Carol standing expressionless" :curse: :gaah:

Warwick360

Medalist
I just realised that Elizaveta has gone back to Bolero for short. She looks so much more confident. :jaw: