2015 Mordovian Ornament General Chat15-18 Oct , Saransk, Russia | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 Mordovian Ornament General Chat15-18 Oct , Saransk, Russia

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Same here, can't connect to the live stream page

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Ohh no, the live stream doesn't work for me either.. I must see Deniss!!!! :eek:hwell:

:cry: I woke up really early for this.

Someone on my Twitter feed is posting screencaps somehow, at least...and I know this person will upload videos.

Moris KVITELASHVILI  75.79 (41.29+ 34.50)

Last edited:

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Thanks a lot, siela.

Guys, try using hola and browsing from Russia.
I already tried it, but apparently Hola is having problems - I get a message that it's not available currently and "we are working on it".

Edit: Now Hola is working again, and the stream is working for me too :). A pity that I didn't hear Tarasova's comments about Vasiljevs.

Last edited:

lambielfan

Rinkside
Wooow my three favoruties, Deniss Vasiljevs, Alexander Samarin and Daniel Samohin all got a PB in the short programme, a perfect day for me!!!!!!! :cheer: :dance:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Pairs SP just finished in Nice, and I have returned for the Opening Ceremony.

Unfortunately, it looks like I missed the good stuff and am just going to see speeches! :rolleye:

Ah, the joys of having multiple competitions being streamed at the same time!

We really are spoiled nowadays, aren't we?! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

paulusfr

On the Ice
The scores are typical for the russian cup events or other domestic (russian) competitions, but NOT for international!

NaVi

Medalist

gmyers

Record Breaker
The ISU treats all former soviet republics as real countries because they are real independent and sovereign countries. The skaters and judges were from a good mix of countries.