2015 Nebelhorn Trophy SD and FD | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015 Nebelhorn Trophy SD and FD

Layback11

Record Breaker
Summary of this program: Evan is in love with Madi. There are multiple almost-kisses, and then it ends.

Seriously, what is UP with the fake kissing in this program?

Sackie

Medalist
Not a bad score for them to start the season. C/B are one of those teams whose scores jump by big leaps from event to event.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nooo the stream cut out!

ETA: It's back but it missed the whole rest of their program.:mad: the stream worked perfectly until the very last couple... grrr

tulosai

Record Breaker
Nooo the stream cut out!

Mine too. I wasn't liking this program nearly as much as the SD anyway- the SD was magical to me, this is almost a disappointment after it. I did really enjoy the one lift though where he is on one leg and she's holding onto his skate- very cool.

LisaM

Medalist
Aaaaaaaargh I was so into this program!!!!!!!! The lift into the spin was awesome! Great vehicle for these two, Colin is very expressive, I love it!

caitie

Medalist
Well, until the stream cut out I was absolutely loving that from C/M, and I find Beethoven's music really heavy and oppressive so I usually don't like skating programs set to it.

Sadly I missed C/B and P/I...

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Those twizzles from C&B were absolutely with the music and with the lunge in there just to die for.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hahaha I love the delayed reaction! Okay... that's a nice score... whatever...

:crickets:

WE GOT THE BRONZE LOOK LOOK LOOK!!!

tulosai

Record Breaker
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kavita and joti in 4th like mari and ruben

This is a wonderful result for their first competition together though, both the placement and their actual score! I am so excited to see more of them in the future.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Chock and Bates have some really cool elements but from what little I was able to see I think Cannuscio/McManus have a more interesting program. Very happy that they were able to pull up to 3rd.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Looking at the protocols, one judge really disliked C/M giving them scores ranging from 4.75-6.75 while most judges scored them from 6.50-7.75 (although one judge gave them 7.5-9.0). And those two weirdly low and high were in interpretation/timing. That is crazy scoring.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Chock and Bates have some really cool elements but from what little I was able to see I think Cannuscio/McManus have a more interesting program. Very happy that they were able to pull up to 3rd.

I could not disagree more. I loved C&M's zombie program, but not the beginning part of this FD.