2015 NHK Pairs Free Skate | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Pairs Free Skate

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Seguin/Bilodeau are from TEB and are the 7th qualifier so they make it, Scimeca/Knierim are 6th

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Yeah -- it is obviously hard when they can skate so much better than that -- but they are taking this way too hard the way they are responding to the interviewer.

They were obviously angry at themselves, but I think they kept it pretty classy

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I'm bummed for James/Cipres because they've seemed "on the cusp" since last season, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't also happy for Seguin/Bilodeau. Those two are my happy place.

krbcan

Rinkside
They were obviously angry at themselves, but I think they kept it pretty classy

Definitely classy, and while they can learn from this, if you beat yourself up too much one bad performance, then it can also potentially create second doubts in the future

Lota

Record Breaker
Just watched Yu/Jin's performance... pure magic. I really like this program, and some performances are more magical than others, this being one of them (despite the mistakes). It was like I was under a spell. So happy they're in the GPF!

On a separate note, I was watching the russian stream with Tarasova's commentary. I was kinda scared of her bashing them (you know how she can get sometimes), buuuut... turns out she's just a total chinese pairs' fangirl :laugh: I remember her loving Peng/Zhang last week and she was just enchanted by Yu/Jin today :love:

glorybox6

Final Flight
I thought they should have finished fourth overall. B/D just didn't do it for me. At all.

Same. I don't understand how they managed the GOE they did on a couple of their non-lift elements in particular because they looked so clumsy to me through most of it. And then there's the PCS...

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Just watched Yu/Jin's performance... pure magic. I really like this program, and some performances are more magical than others, this being one of them (despite the mistakes). It was like I was under a spell. So happy they're in the GPF!

On a separate note, I was watching the russian stream with Tarasova's commentary. I was kinda scared of her bashing them (you know how she can get sometimes), buuuut... turns out she's just a total chinese pairs' fangirl :laugh: I remember her loving Peng/Zhang last week and she was just enchanted by Yu/Jin today :love:

What does Tarasova think of Scimeca/Knierim?