2015 TEB Tickets Info Sought | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 TEB Tickets Info Sought

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
There's something funny about the map of sales outlets shown by Francebillet.com, where we can collect our tickets.

Their map marker for Carrefour Mkt Caderan Ferry is nowhere near its actual location, which can be seen by entering its address into Google maps.

It looks like Fnac Bordeaux Lac is actually a bit closer to the rink...

jessicaandpaul

Rinkside
Thank you, YesWay! I think we will try the Ibis. Yes, finding good food near the arena is a challenge - especially for my hubby, who is allergic to all dairy and cannot eat most French cuisine! Guess we will be buying food at the town centre then walking to the arena.

Richie

Rinkside
just checking out both the adresses you mention YesWay to pick up tix but they are quite far away. merde. last year with Ticketmaster it was homeprint.
by the way K&C was at A Block (2nd floor) last year when you look at seatingplan map of Francebillet. judgesside in 2014 was opposite PMR indication when you look at the same map.

knghcm

On the Ice
Will the TEB be hosted in Paris again? I wanted to go to the event but it's more as an excuse to visit Paris for the first time.

Kuan

Final Flight
just checking out both the adresses you mention YesWay to pick up tix but they are quite far away. merde. last year with Ticketmaster it was homeprint.
by the way K&C was at A Block (2nd floor) last year when you look at seatingplan map of Francebillet. judgesside in 2014 was opposite PMR indication when you look at the same map.

Last time I looked up the shops I found another Carrefour MKT at 134 cours Victor Hugo. It is closer to the Rink. I thought it is possible to print the tickets at all Carrefour markets. Please correct me if I am wrong.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Last time I looked up the shops I found another Carrefour MKT at 134 cours Victor Hugo. It is closer to the Rink.
You're right... there is one at 134 Cours Victor Hugo. I didn't see that, because the map markers are all screwed up at:
http://www.francebillet.com/listePointVenteEdito.do?_lang=en

There IS a map marker for it... but (on my screen at least) it isn't shown anywhere near its actual location in the town centre! I'd already noticed that the marker for Carrefour Mkt Caderan Ferry, 172 Rue Jules Ferry is in the wong place too. What a mess. Now Im going to have to check the addresses for all the markers in Bordeaux :-/

BTW, the map markers still show "invisible" addresses for me, ie. white text on a white background -_-

- - - -

I actually tried emailing FranceBillet about "Print at Home" or postal delivery, since I'd prefer either of those. Their web site describes these options... so I asked them why they were not available for TEB... and if it was some kind of mistake, could I change to "print at home" or pay for mail delivery later?

I didn't get very far, I had to write (apologetically) in English, and I don't think they understood. They thought I wanted to change my delivery method after "choosing" to collect from shop... when in fact I did not "choose" that at all - it was forced upon me, against my will! :p

They also don't seem to appreciate a) that TEB is an international competition with many visitors from outside France... and b) the concerns of people who do not live in France/Belgium/Switzerland, who are unable to simply collect their tickets from a shop before they travel. *sigh*

Well. Their system had better be working OK on Friday 13th November...

Last edited:

Richie

Rinkside
yes very strange indeed. homeprinting works for GP Final or for Europeans but not for GP Bordeaux.
Carrefour at Victors Hugo 134 or FNAC Bordeaux at Rue Sainte Catherine 50 are the closest to the rink. from for instance Ibis Hotel Meriadeck both maybe 1.5 to 2 km walk.:slink:
when you fly in on Friday like me and then go easily by bus/tram to palais de Justice which is opposite that hotel then you first have to go inside towncentre and then walk back along hotel to the rink which is some hundred metres more to the west. last year temperature inside was fine. didn't take my jacket.

Kuan

Final Flight
You're right... there is one at 134 Cours Victor Hugo. I didn't see that, because the map markers are all screwed up at:
http://www.francebillet.com/listePointVenteEdito.do?_lang=en

There IS a map marker for it... but (on my screen at least) it isn't shown anywhere near its actual location in the town centre! I'd already noticed that the marker for Carrefour Mkt Caderan Ferry, 172 Rue Jules Ferry is in the wong place too. What a mess. Now Im going to have to check the addresses for all the markers in Bordeaux :-/

BTW, the map markers still show "invisible" addresses for me, ie. white text on a white background -_-

- - - -

I actually tried emailing FranceBillet about "Print at Home" or postal delivery, since I'd prefer either of those. Their web site describes these options... so I asked them why they were not available for TEB... and if it was some kind of mistake, could I change to "print at home" or pay for mail delivery later?

I didn't get very far, I had to write (apologetically) in English, and I don't think they understood. They thought I wanted to change my delivery method after "choosing" to collect from shop... when in fact I did not "choose" that at all - it was forced upon me, against my will! :p

They also don't seem to appreciate a) that TEB is an international competition with many visitors from outside France... and b) the concerns of people who do not live in France/Belgium/Switzerland, who are unable to simply collect their tickets from a shop before they travel. *sigh*

Well. Their system had better be working OK on Friday 13th November...

Yes. It is annoying. The organisation of my trips was much easier when TEB was in Bercy, Paris. I hope I will arrive on time on friday!

Caustica

Final Flight
yay, I have just bought my tickets! Actually, I bought my tickets (Gold) on the "PMR" side. It seems that there are some Gold tickets to the far right and left of the judges' side. And they have all not been bought... (except for the ones I got)

I bought seats on the second row. I hope the view will not be obstructed!

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
yay, I have just bought my tickets! Actually, I bought my tickets (Gold) on the "PMR" side. It seems that there are some Gold tickets to the far right and left of the judges' side. And they have all not been bought... (except for the ones I got)

I bought seats on the second row. I hope the view will not be obstructed!
There are seats available on the judges' side now?! o_O

Hm. I already have tickets, but I am tempted...

If I want to sell my existing ones it could be tricky though, since I can't collect them til I arrive (the day the competition starts). Especially when my French is not that good...

Last edited:

DarR

Rinkside
Could I check if the Gold tickets are currently all sold out? I can't seem to view any option that allows me to buy the Gold tickets. Thanks!

cvg16

Rinkside
Hi, Im about to buy my tickets and would just like to confirm: The Category 2 tickets (the 20euro ones) are not reserved seating?

Thanks in advance! Its my first time ever to attend a figure skating event and any help would be appreciated.

rkel2894

Spectator
Has anyone been able to purchase tickets for the Friday. I dont seem abke to and dont understand what the french explanation means!

solene1

Rinkside
That's weird. I booked my tickets for Friday session a few weeks ago and it worked fine. But now it does not work.

What explanation in French did you get ?

rkel2894

Spectator
(6) Séance complète. Ci-dessus vous pouvez affiner votre recherche.

This is the message i got up, surely the Friday cant have sold out?