2015 Thornhill Summer Skate Aug 13-16 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 Thornhill Summer Skate Aug 13-16

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I looked quickly through here, but saw no mention of Orford/Hill's SD?

Loving it:love::love::cheer2:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Men's event is started, good luck Nam :cheer:

Last edited:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is the music for the FD "The Theory of Everything" by Jóhann Jóhannsson?

According to Two for the Ice on Twitter. I don't know the soundtrack and haven't seen the movie, so I sadly cannot confirm.

Johnny Mathis and Etta James I know!;)

ETA: just occurred to me you may be referring to Nam instead of my new loves.:drama: But if they have the same music, this may be going the way of Nessun Dorma....

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Nam did a great job but he looked wiped out at the end. I think I prefer his FS to the SP. I wanted him to get away from the juniorish campy style, but now he has 2 uber-serious dramatic programs, and I kind of wish at least one of them still let him show a little bit of his fun side. I guess there's no such thing as a happy medium.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
great job by mr spicy! he couldnt land 4T at warm up but he held onto it during the skate :cheer: i think he is great competitor and mentally very strong! i also liked his LP more but performance doesnt feel geniune yet, cant wait to see its progress during the season :popcorn:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
I like Nam's new FS.but he seems do not have enough energy to pull this off. very demanding program. He needs to skate faster and steps and spins need to be stronger as well. Music connection needs to be better as well.

Last edited: