2015 US Nationals Videos and Results and Discussions | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Videos and Results and Discussions

kimganos

On the Ice
I could not agree more.

sabinfire, may I just echo what everybody else has been saying.

I got up this morning hoping that the odd video might appear on YouTube. But, not in my wildest dreams did I imagine that the entire Ladies SP competition would appear.

You have gone way above and beypnd your duty, sabinfire. And I do not think it is possible to express just how thankful I am.

You are a gentleman and a scholar!

CaroLiza_fan

:cheer:

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
yes I agree with all the thanks that everyone has been giving. I am beyond thrilled to see this coverage!! I too have been checking youtube for any vids, so this is outstanding :)

as for pairs my wish is for the top 3 or 4. But any will be a Godsend :) thank you thank you thank you :)

Warwick360

Medalist
Dumping a couple of my YouTube links in here:

Gracie Gold fluff piece - U.S. Nationals 2015 (1080p HD)

Nathan Chen fluff piece - U.S. Nationals 2015 (1080p HD)

Oh my god. Gracie sounds so Taylor Swift like in this video. A bit too Swift like. Not that it's a bad thing in the case of Taylor swift acting like Taylor Swift, but in the case of Gracie I thought she'd sound a bit more unassuming to my ears when she discusses about her "IT girl status". Makes her sound, forgive me for saying this, a bit like Karen Smith (the first thing that popped to my head.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Here's the Ice Dance SD's:

U.S. Nationals Group #1 Dance SD (Nardozzi/Traxler, Patsis/Fast, Olson/Lorello, Zucker/Sitiks)

U.S. Nationals Group #2 Dance SD (Bynum/Deveikis, Maxwell/Devereaux, Ponomaryova/Altukhov, Hawayek/Baker)

U.S. Nationals Group #3 Dance SD (Chock/Bates, Shibs, Cannuscio/McManus, Hoptman/Filchenkov) intermittent audio issues beginning around the Shibs, but goes away after a few minutes

U.S. Nationals Group #4 Dance SD (Hubbell/Donohue, Gaughan/Lithco, Gamelin's, Reynolds', Aldridge/Eaton)