2015 World Team Trophy Gala | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2015 World Team Trophy Gala

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I like they still have encores at WTT. I don't understand why we can't see it at other competitions. Seriously, what is so bad about it?

They were! I've been watching old programs on Youtube (no prizes for guessing whose) and i love it when there's an encore!

On topic...does anyone get Tanith Belbin vibes from Gabriella? It's the hair!

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
And Liza's season is over. I would call it a dream season :yay: I didn't expected she would come back, and absolutely didn't expected she could be a world champion(I started believe after Europeans). Her skating style is not my favorite, but after all she has been through I just have to cheer for her. Actually I don't know anyone who doesn't wish it to her. Maybe someone like Radionova or anyone else more, but from everything I've read on the forum, I can't remember a person who thinks Liza doesn't deserve her medals.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Completely irrelevant remark, but... Every time I see this EX by Papadakis/Cizeron, I get so envious of her hair... :eek::

lady_bee

Medalist
Please the guy who is announcing,
if you can't pronounce French name, just call it in English way.
It might be less distracting, I think.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Nice performance by P/C - It's good to see skaters using modern music. :) Plus, it's hard to take your eyes off him (both due to skating skills and physical beauty). ;)

Lindacrow

Final Flight
But remember, Yuzu's finale in his FS includes an ina bauer... To me, it might be worth it listening to POTO one more time!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And there was the second piece of Irish music of the night. :clap: :rock:

So glad they put Liza and Gabriella back to back. My 2 favourite costumes of the season... ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Completely irrelevant remark, but... Every time I see this EX by Papadakis/Cizeron, I get so envious of her hair... :eek::

She is greek, i am 90% sure it is a dye job :p speaking as someone with Greek friends who just love their blonde hair women.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Nice performance by P/C - It's good to see skaters using modern music. :) Plus, it's hard to take your eyes off him (both due to skating skills and physical beauty). ;)
Honestly it's hard for me to take my eyes of her.