2015 World Team Trophy Gala | Page 22 | Golden Skate

2015 World Team Trophy Gala

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
At least that one is readable. Any others? (Specifically Liza, Elena, or Madison?) :biggrin:

Over the next few weeks, guess who is going to be doing his "Tuktamysheva" search on e-Bay a little more regularly than he has been...! ;) :biggrin:

Are there any other auction sites in Japan that I should keep an eye out on?

I've bought CD's and DVD's from sites in Japanese a few times before, so it doesn't matter to me what language the site is in! ;)

CaroLiza_fan

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Cathy Reed

Yuzuru, his name printed in Japanese with Japan flag

Papadakis/Cizeron

Max Aaron

A japanese skater..I'm not sure who

The ball has a signature, flag and print of skater's name :biggrin:

Keep them coming!!! :dance:

Over the next few weeks, guess who is going to be doing his "Tuktamysheva" search on e-Bay a little more regularly than he has been...! ;) :biggrin:

I wonder how much they would be worth? Seems like it would be easy to fake those, especially with so many pictures of them up on the internet. :slink:

AnyaFei

On the Ice

Are there any other auction sites in Japan that I should keep an eye out on?

I've bought CD's and DVD's from sites in Japanese a few times before, so it doesn't matter to me what language the site is in! ;)

CaroLiza_fan

you should try yahoo japan auctions. I usually see auctioned signed ball for jpop idols there. Maybe these balls will resurface there :biggrin:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
great gala! although i missed some of the performances from the 1st part

ahhh Yuzuvier, and they lived happily ever after =))) i liked Javi's performance here more than worlds, and amazing how he managed to make those shaky landings part of his choreo :laugh: and i wish he wore anything but training clothes for his black betty, it ruined the program for me )):

Satoko!!!! hers is my favourite ladies ex this year (thanks a lot Lambiel!! now please make a proggram for Yuzuru please!! ) she is amazing, i love so many moments from that program but esp when she was spinning and then music goes " let her go" and she opens up, lovee it

ohh Jason, i enjoyed it but i expected him to take his clothes off when music went " i am sexy and i know it.." :laugh:

Yuzuru!!! its amazing how he had his game face on haha, couldnt believe he was so serious before the program, but thankfully his bright smile was there after!! and he always does sth to make me love him more, in this case it was him bringing cathy into the middle for one last bow, he is amazing

and i wanna see the quad battle!! as if 4Lo isnt enough on its on, he added 3A , he is a monster (and its scary :laugh:) Japan Figure Skating Channel started to upload gala videos, hopefully we will soon see the battle

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
great Gala!
But POTO, JAson's costume & Frozen should be banned!:hb:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
.. The ball has a signature, flag and print of skater's name :biggrin:

maybe the balls were signed by skaters or something, japanese idol concerts usually have things like this, not sure though

These "sign balls" are frequently used by j-pop idols. The balls are usually autographed by the idols and thrown into the audience at the end of their concerts.

Japan always has the greatest ideas: groups choreos, quad battles, encores, signed balls to public, Go chan mascot... seriously they should do that in every gala!!

At the U.S. Nats gala, skaters tossed autographed Frisbee-type things to the crowd :).

(Based on a photo of Madi Chock and Max Aaron, I'm pretty sure that at least some of the Frisbee-rings were even freshly autographed on the spot at the gala, as opposed to being pre-printed with autographs :).)

Last edited:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYyKoX7niQ8
Javi's first EX and a translation of Yuzu's introduction.

Everyone, this is the much anticipated special guest appearance.
He is very popular even in Japan and he is my Club Mate; Javier Fernandez -Senshu. (Senshu an honorary term meaning Sports competitor)
Please enjoy his clean-cut presentation and his skating perfectly timed to the music.
Please Welcome Javier Fernandez!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Still photo of the Ashley Wagner/Max Aaron lift :):

Idle thought:
In addition to Max's strength and enjoyment of lifting; and Ashley/Max's past experience together at lifting; another thing that helps them is Ashley's experience at being lifted by someone other than Max.
An old video backstage at CSOI shows Jeff Buttle and Ashley practicing a lift off ice, with Scott Moir coaching her on her position :).​

For those who like to see all the different autographed balls, here is one from Gracie Gold :):

Tavi...

Record Breaker
That lift was really, really impressive! What's cool about the photo is that their teammates are impressed, too.