2016 Autumn Classic Mens Short Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 Autumn Classic Mens Short Program

Sydney Rose

Final Flight
Anyone else hate that outfit? It really bugs, I am not sure how that thing goes with the music. It's almost like a loose sweater.

Yes. It looks like a loose sweater with pants. Not flattering. Can't Tom Z see this? Also, he should have boot covers to match his black pants; it would lengthen his look. Max has a fine body and this outfit does not do him justice.

Biellmann

Match Penalty
You can go out of the balkans but the balkans never get out of you *sigh*
Story of my life

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Nicholas Vrdoljak

Tech's not competitive, but he's a theatrical skater. Don't know the music, but it reminds me of Fiddler on the Roof. Good dancer. Love this guy!

Misha Ge (missed the score)
Max Aaron (missed the score)
Nicholas Vrdoljak 61.71

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
This Brit has wonderful posture, a really good back. Reminds me to a degree of John Curry.

The costume, however, is pure Patridge Family...

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Nicholas Vrdoljak

Tech's not competitive, but he's a theatrical skater. Don't know the music, but it reminds me of Fiddler on the Roof. Good dancer. Love this guy!

Misha Ge (missed the score)
Max Aaron (missed the score)
Nicholas Vrdoljak 61.71

Misha Ge 79.52
Max Aaron 70.74

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Harry Mattick

Skating to amazing grace in 19c garb. Lovely and graceful when he's not falling on his butt. Maybe a little slow, but it fits the music. I hope we see more of him in the future

Misha Ge 79.52
Max Aaron 70.74
Nicholas Vrdoljak 61.71
Harry Mattick 56.37

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, I loved Harry Mattick's skate, and I really loved that rendition of Amazing Grace. All instrumental, yea!:luv17: And some unconventional chording throughout to keep it interesting. The piano, mostly in the background, made beautiful counterpoint.

I was so engrossed in the performance I forgot to notice much. Good artistry IMO>

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I enjoy Javier's expressive skating very much. Best version of "Pure Imagination" I've heard .... so dreamy. :luv17: