2016 Four Continents Free Dance | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2016 Four Continents Free Dance

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I can listen to Kanako's Roxanne music a million times, but Coldplay just makes me want to switch off the stream and run far, far away. :-(

Should win easily but maybe it wasn't their best performance of the year. Found it fell a bit flat here. And the program in itself isn't very difficult in the end, open choreo most of the time outside elements qith not that much going on on the feet.

Giselle

Medalist
Great performance by the Shibs.

I don't get all of the love for this FD's choreography but they performed it very well.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Their FD never gets old. It's gorgeous!

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Another wonderful skate of a great program by the Shibs! :) They have such a sense of ease and freedom in this program. Of course, their twizzles are the best in the business! :)

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
yeah imo it wasnt their be4st perf

I do want Katya & Andrew to win but its almost impossible now:(

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I got a feeling they could do even better. W/P has huge chance to win this.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Should win easily but maybe it wasn't their best performance of the year. Found it fell a bit flat here. And the program in itself isn't very difficult in the end, open choreo most of the time outside elements qith not that much going on on the feet.

I absolutely adore this free dance, but I agree that this was its weakest outing this year. They seemed a bit nervous at the outset, and I felt nervous for them throughout, which I almost never do. They just didn't seem quite at ease or loose tonight, and the performance didn't soar as it can. Still, beautiful, excellent.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I am not as enamoured with the ShibSibs fd as I once was. It was a bit flat but it should be enough to take gold.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
gooooooooooooooooooo WeaPo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::hap10:

I know this programm is frowned upon but I ADORE it!:cool:

Last edited:

lyndichee

Medalist
Even Alex didn't seem as satisfied with their performance. I liked their outing at Nationals better and hopefully they can kill it at worlds.