2016 JGP Germany Mens FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Germany Mens FS

s_parks

Record Breaker
No, Artem. :sad21:
Well, live and learn, I suppose. Take it as experience and do better at nationals! :cheer:

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Oh, no...Artem.. but you're very young and talented, this event would be a learning experience.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Is anyone else feeling sad that the JGP is almost over? I know the senior GP will be exciting too, but I just love the juniors, and Ted :luv17: and we get so spoiled by the great Youtube streaming.

Daniel1998

Final Flight
My fave Cha is skating at 3:00 and my fave Osmond is skating at 3:10. Gonna be a lot of switching back and forth today.

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Really enjoyed that last group! :clap:
Nice jumping from Yuheng and Kum Chol. Enjoyable performances from Donovan, Matteo, Thomas, and Artem.
Artem FS is just :luv17:. Too bad about the jump mistakes today. Was actually hoping to see him podium. Well...he still may. You never know with the men. :drama:

Good luck to the guys in the final group!
So sad to hear about Erokhov's injury. :( Gonna really miss seeing his pretty jumps. Wishing him the best with his recovery.

Alex D

Record Breaker
Is anyone else feeling sad that the JGP is almost over? I know thVideos or GP will be exciting too, but I just love the juniors, and Ted :luv17: and we get so spoiled by the great Youtube streaming.

Its just a small Crew but fun to see them operate, so much equipment used, they also cut the videos here, 3 people only!

s_parks

Record Breaker
I wish jun hwan would go back to his jgp qualifying fs costume. Don't care for this one.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Darn, why didn't I put Conrad in my predictions? :bang: I forgot how much I liked him at his first JGP. Though I don't think he did so well at that one...