2016 NHK Trophy Free Dance | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Free Dance

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Technically, S/K barely passed our Secret Newlyweds. Interesting. Granted, the twizzles were a different kind of mess than usual (not quite so pell mell to hell but sloppy), but still, I'd question that.

It hasn't progressed since its last outing.

One thing I did think... During the heyday of the Marlie/Voir Battle For The Ages, Marlie was constantly criticized for taking small hops and running steps. Count 'em in this program, and I bet they would be comparable to Marlie programs. Just saying...

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Representing Libenstrum? Really? Should the Ukrainians be afraid of invading Ice Dancers?

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
That's a pretty loud cheer for H/B from the Japanese crowd. I didn't know they were popular in Japan.

Ah, yes. This is more their style. They do better with this than my other bbs, P/I

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i have... on the street... and i was oh... that's him... soooo pretty... but he projects much more on the ice than in person... you know what I mean? some people are just shining anywhere... but yeah...he is VERY pretty
Cizeron is so hot I can't even. He's personally not my type, but I'm agog at his sex appeal. I'd probably be speechless if I met him in person.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Cizeron is so hot I can't even. He's personally not my type, but I'm agog at his sex appeal. I'd probably be speechless if I met him in person.

He's just too much for me. He has me beat in every life category: good looks, fashion sense, confidence... I bet he can probably even clean the house spotless and put on makeup better than me. Too much perfection. :drama:

rollerblade

Record Breaker
If sin/Kats keeps this up, I'll be able to watch their twizzles without hiding behind my hands and peeping out through my fingers, like I'm watching a horror movie.

They should totally do the twizzles set to that stereotypical horror film strings music (ie: Psycho). Or the other stereotypical thumping heart beat sound effects. Or heck, combine both.

sowcow

On the Ice
Are H/B's costumes intentionally 'blandish'?

I keep thinking my podcast/player is broadcasting in black & white (especially when H/B are placed in wide-shots)!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
he probably is ahead of you in the poje hunt too... :devil:
He's just too much for me. He has me beat in every life category: good looks, fashion sense, confidence... I bet he can probably even clean the house spotless and put on makeup better than me. Too much perfection. :drama:

glorybox6

Final Flight
That was... an incredible skate. That program is so well choreographed.

The TES is over 6 points up from the SinKats.. will the judges dare?