2016 Team Challenge Cup - Day 2 | Page 28 | Golden Skate

2016 Team Challenge Cup - Day 2

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
or you could just search the thread by keywords - you'' find needed post fast

Or you could just click the little arrow icon next to the name of the person in the quote, and it will take you directly to the message you are quoting.

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
It's not like they count for anything!

Plus, whether you like it or not, she is absolutely amazing.

Not 150 amazing. Even breaking 140 should be a huge deal. 150 for a female program should be basically impossible without a Triple Axel.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
No clue where that youtube link came from, but it works splendidly. And Shoma quad flips again!!

andromache

Record Breaker
Shoma looks...tentative? He's skating well but he's not drawing me in as well as he has in the past.

Layback11

Record Breaker
3A-1lo-3F! Wow, that is such a cool combo...I love this squishy child. :yes: :dance2:

That is one of the only times I've ever seen him smile, lol.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Shoma's knee-deep landings look so spectacular that I as a judge would rather count them as a +GOE feature instead of a flaw.

clippers8200

On the Ice
Shoma Uno (JPN)

4F - (<?)
3A+3T
3Lz - wobbly landing
StSq
CSSp
FCSp
3Lo
3S
4T - shaky landing
4T (so) + 1T
3A+1Lo+3F
ChSq
CCoSp3p

A few wobbly landings and an incomplete 4T combo, but a solid skate.

103.42 + 89.50 = 192.92

Last edited:

andromache

Record Breaker
The scores do not matter. Omg. All that matters is that the scores in a given competition seem reasonably correct relative to one another. Caring about the numbers is useless, because the ISU obviously doesn't.

Iceskater12356

Rinkside
Not 150 amazing. Even breaking 140 should be a huge deal. 150 for a female program should be basically impossible without a Triple Axel.

Yeah, I agree. It seems like scores have really changed over the past few years. 140 used to be a huge deal, but it doesn't seem like it is anymore. Evgenia is a good skater, but she needs more time to fully develop her skating.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Bitty Betty looks so done with this competition.

(That's Elizabet Tursynbaeva, BTW. Or if you want to go the rapper route, Lil Lizzy T. :p)