2016 Team Challenge Cup - Day 2 | Page 31 | Golden Skate

2016 Team Challenge Cup - Day 2

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh, that was so beautiful. So beautiful.

KEEP THAT COSTUME PLEASE.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Watching this made me realize how much I missed Jason. His skating is beautiful. For him, the jumps don't matter. I would watch a program of his with no jumps and probably never notice.

coucou84

On the Ice
right but IN is showing complete total of all skaters scores at the end of each group, I think.
And that is misleading??

The total of all those points added together determine 1st, 2nd and 3rd and they all win prize money based on the team's performance. 1st gets 60k total, 42k for 2nd and 30k for 3rd

Klarnet

On the Ice
Both programs for Jason so calm. I hoped one to be different or perky,but his back can't afford it I guess

coucou84

On the Ice
North America wins!!! I mean..... a 64 point is HUGE...... Medvedeva needs a 169..... this just won't happen. She'll need to pull out a couple of quads or triple axels

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Watching this made me realize how much I missed Jason. His skating is beautiful. For him, the jumps don't matter. I would watch a program of his with no jumps and probably never notice.

Agreed. And that step sequence is probably one of the longest getting around and when he does it I just. don't. care...

bobbob

Medalist
I wasn't going to say anything...but how did Jason score only ten points behind Shoma when shoma had 3 quads including a quad flip and two triple axels in combination with other triples while jason essentially had one triple axel and three double axels... Jason's skating skills aren't as good either. The judges really want NA to win.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Now that Gracie's done and skated clean, I can root for everyone else as much as they deserve! Go Satoko!

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Oy... I thought this was just boring. Couldn't wait for it to end. It just felt off somehow, maybe because he does a lot of poitions that I usually only see in the ladies. Also, that piano music... :-/
Sorry Jason, nothing personal.