2016 Trophée de France Pairs LP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2016 Trophée de France Pairs LP

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i agree... they get way held up by PCS and i am sorry but in this case... too many errors... and he doesn't hold up to her PCS level... i don't get it... too much love from the judges.
S/M did not deserve that SCORE after that SKATE.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
The program begins with them facing each other and he's just looking above her head. Mess.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
i agree... they get way held up by PCS and i am sorry but in this case... too many errors... and he doesn't hold up to her PCS level... i don't get it... too much love from the judges.

Are you shocked? Meagan doesn't hold a candle to Eric and they get judged accordingly with good PCS.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
thanks to all russian teams today... you really helped S/B. Canada sends flowers

rollerblade

Record Breaker
Evgenia Tarasova looks so elegant on the ice, but their skating is still a bit too "check off the list" for me. Literally could be skating to Chipmunk's Witch Doctor and I'd still be bored.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
but Meagan was clean for like 3-4 years with the hardest content before getting there... he just arrived and he is not clean ;)
Are you shocked? Meagan doesn't hold a candle to Eric and they get judged accordingly with good PCS.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Very nice throw jumps from T/M and they skated beautifully indeed. I hope they can win and qualify to the GPF.