14Alexander Johnson, Broadmoor SC773.69
15Timothy Dolensky, Atlanta FSC580.01
16Nathan Chen, Salt Lake Figure Skating486.33
17Max Aaron, Broadmoor SC191.83
18Adam Rippon, SC of New York388.01
19Ross Miner, SC of Boston290.90

Layback11

Record Breaker
Excited, yet sad, for this last event...OMG, it seems like just yesterday I was watching juvenile dance! :cry:

Well, Euros is coming right up, even if all the events are at insane hours of the night, and I get to see my Peach Princess of Poor Posture and the Russian pairs and C/L and Vikita so there is that. But first...Max or Nathan must compete my perfect quartet of national champions! :luv17:

unico

Final Flight
Even though Max Aaron hasn't always been my favorite skater, I'm so impressed by his commitment this season and how hard he works. It seems like he's a very self-aware and humble guy, and after the gutting disappointment of missing out on qualifying for the GPF partially due to circumstances out of his control, I'm really rooting for him to keep it together and have a wonderful FS to take home the title. :yes: I almost wish that the format was like Canadian nationals (reverse order from the SP) so that he could skate an amazing LP to a full standing O to close out the competition like Gold did yesterday night.

For the rest of the podium, I hope that all the men can put out skates that they're proud of. :)

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I want Max to do ’a Gracie’ and be as happy after his performance. If he does he will have the confidence and two months to improve before worlds. US needs him. If Nathan performs his best I would also choose him for the world team. As for my favorite skaters, Ross and Adam, well exciting to see what material they are made of - I’m still not giving up on Adam’s quad lutz - please!

This comp would be a pleasure to watch on a Sunday evening, but unsure about a stream?

If I can’t watch I’m going for the Skate Radio. I heard about it earlier, but not finding it until yesterday’s dance. Weird how fascinating it was following a competition via radio watching a score sheet on the screen. Anyone knows who will be commentating men? Meryl Davis and her two companions were superb for dance.

GO all for a fun US nationals last event :dance3:

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Yep! TINY NATHAN is so cute and I think I should probably go watch his Novice exhibition again because d'aaaaaaaaaaaw.

my favourite part!, but whole program is just too cute :love: good luck for today Nathan!! :cheer: he said he worked with Morozov to clean up the program
and of course good luck everyone!!! :yahoo:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
IN stream is live. I wonder which men we'll get to see today. They don't have anymore short programs to review, so do you think we'll get to see them all?

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
my favourite part!, but whole program is just too cute :love: good luck for today Nathan!! :cheer: he said he worked with Morozov to clean up the program
and of course good luck everyone!!! :yahoo:

I wonder why Nathan was a much more engaging performer at that age then he is now. Usually when you are that kind of performer you never lose it.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
IN stream is live. I wonder which men we'll get to see today. They don't have anymore short programs to review, so do you think we'll get to see them all?

Hmmm...

Event starts at 1:15 PM Central/2:15 PM Eastern (only another ~25 minutes!) and the NBC broadcast starts at 3 PM Central/4 PM Eastern.

Given that there aren't any SPs to show and that they did show some Men's fluff already last night, I'd hope they'd show everyone. But given the previous broadcasts, I wouldn't be shocked if there's more fluff or more reviews of other programs just because NBC.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
I wonder why Nathan was a much more engaging performer at that age then he is now. Usually when you are that kind of performer you never lose it.

well, when you are kid you are more carefree i guess but it was gala number (also was his lp though) so its normal he was more relaxed and focused on performing as well as executing elements, i dont think he "lost" it though, elements he is attempting more difficult now, after getting comfortable i think he will improve performance side of things as well :agree: (not that he is bad at it)

ozmodiar

On the Ice
Hmmm...

Event starts at 1:15 PM Central/2:15 PM Eastern (only another ~25 minutes!) and the NBC broadcast starts at 3 PM Central/4 PM Eastern.

Given that there aren't any SPs to show and that they did show some Men's fluff already last night, I'd hope they'd show everyone. But given the previous broadcasts, I wouldn't be shocked if there's more fluff or more reviews of other programs just because NBC.

I can see them showing Gracie again.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I can see them showing Gracie again.

Considering they're airing the Ladies FS right now (Ashley is on), they'd really have no reason to re-air the ladies.

I wouldn't put it past them to air more fluff though.

GypsyFe

On the Ice
Looks like the Korean bootleg site will work - probably until NBC broadcasts when it will shut off...thats what happened yesterday