2017-2018 Japanese Nationals Men FS | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2017-2018 Japanese Nationals Men FS

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
It's interesting how muted the applause for Shoma is before and after his skate. Do they not like him over there?

Well they can't give standing ovations and enthusiastic screams if the skate wasn't THAT good. I think that's natural. It's what the skater puts out on the ice and not the person themselves that should be applauded.

tzazu

Medalist
Oh honey...he shouldn't be so hard on himself - he won at a decent margin and I think he might be injured? Either way, I hope he doesn't beat himself up too much. He did good.

No, he didn't and he knows, and it's logical he wants to do better, what makes me happy :)

gerorin

On the Ice
MuraDai said this was a really difficult performance, and the pressure was huge an he thought he couldn't handle it as well as he could, he's still unsure about his future but he looks forward to it all the same

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gorgeous 3A and spins. Awwww, I wanted to see that beautiful 3 jump sequence. Darn! Wasn't meant to be. Still, proud to be a Shoma fan! Back to practicing combinations.

tzazu

Medalist
Somebody knows if after the medal ceremony they will announce the Olympic Team?

thoakun

Final Flight
I hope Dice will continue. In 2015, he improved tremendously but injuries and illness have prevented me from reaching higher.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh no! Sho can't hold everything again ! :laugh2: Especially when the trophy is bigger than him.