2017 CS Finlandia Short Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Finlandia Short Dance

Lota

Record Breaker
Still unsure about the music, but that's some REALLY nice choreography :love:

pearly

Record Breaker
My dislike of Latin makes it difficult to appreciate Papadakis/Cizeron's skating.
I do hope they both change their costumes. I don't see how hers goes with the music at all.

GGFan

Record Breaker
I really loved the first third of the P/C and program. They were so close together. I didn't like the Thinking Out Loud part nearly as much. I look forward to seeing it develop. I think the top two teams short dances are much more evenly matched this year, which should make the Olympics more interesting.

apple123

On the Ice
I'm sorry, but there is nothing Latin about P/C's SD. Seriously, *** is that? And the dress? Who came up with it? It's beyond ugly.

auser

Record Breaker
Still unsure about the music, but that's some REALLY nice choreography :love:
Although I am still not drawn in to mirroring choreo, what am I missing? Hard not to enjoy watching them :luv17:

TMC

Record Breaker
Gabriella's costume is absolutely gorgeous in person.

S/B really got the audience going

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Last minute of their dance is great... But the beginning :slink: Don't like it nearly as much as their last SD.

Well, nice score for them.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Love S/B's look on the ice. Legs for days and he's smoldering. Don't know if that program does them any favors though. I don't see the deep connection during the slow part and I think they dance too far apart during the fast section. Looking forward to their free dance.

pearly

Record Breaker
I'm sorry, but there is nothing Latin about P/C's SD. Seriously, *** is that? And the dress? Who came up with it? It's beyond ugly.

What do you mean? The music sounds Latin. The choreography is Latin, you couldn't mistakenly take it for anything else. The middle piece of music does have rhythm added. I don't like it, but it sounds Latin.

Lota

Record Breaker
I actually think Gabriella's dress looks really nice :eek:: to each their own I guess :laugh: