2017 CS Nebelhorn Mens SP | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Nebelhorn Mens SP

sam123

On the Ice
"I am straight up hating the choice of music here. P&C did something marvelous with this piece & this is just jerking and stroking about"
Actual quote about Julian's SP. Dude, give this kid time. And from how i saw the whole program, it was far from "jerking and stroking about" πŸ˜’

eaglehelang

Final Flight
Someone on YT said Julian's got no future as a figure skater.
The same was said about Javi before. And then much to everyone's surprise he improved and became World Champ.
Y'all, ya better watch what you said, it'll bite you back in the butt, and at the most unexpected time. I'm rooting for this boy now more than ever πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Javi has Brian Orser as his coach since..2011, David Wilson as his choreographer, huge huge difference. Javi also has quads in his program.
The current top 5 men have at least 3 quads in the free program, total over 300 points is becoming the norm. Julian doesnt even have 1 quad yet.
I am saying it as someone who is rooting for him as my countryman but one has to be realistic.
For Julian, if he qualify good already, since all on own funding.

Our government only heavily funds Olympic medal prospect sports like Badminton, Diving, Cycling. The funding support for these 3 sports is obvious, which resulted in silver & bronze medals in 2016 Olympics and 1st time World Champions in 2017

sam123

On the Ice
Javi has Brian Orser as his coach since..2011, David Wilson as his choreographer, huge huge difference.
I am saying it as someone who is rooting for him as my countryman but one has to be realistic.
For Julian, if he qualify good already, since all on own funding.
Our government only heavily funds Olympic medal prospect sports like Badminton, Diving, Cycling. The funding support for these 3 sports is obvious, which resulted in silver & bronze medals in 2016 Olympics and 1st time World Champions in 2017

Plot twist: I know πŸ˜‰ Fellow Malaysian here hahahah. Hopefully the government would start providing Julian the funds he needed. Been watching this kid since his Junior days

eaglehelang

Final Flight
Plot twist: I know πŸ˜‰ Fellow Malaysian here hahahah. Hopefully the government would start providing Julian the funds he needed. Been watching this kid since his Junior days

Ya, rooting for Julian is the reason we are NOW watching the livestream at weeee hours of the morning, lol. At least it's less lag

sam123

On the Ice
Ya, rooting for Julian is the reason we are NOW watching the livestream at weeee hours of the morning, lol. At least it's less lag

Dang, serious i can't sleep you know. I slept and woke up at about 2 because i was anxious af lol really cannot tahan not watching.
On a side note, i really hope MCM can qualify. Both he and Julian are close buds so it'd be fun to see 2 SEA boys being dorks in their vlogs maybe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚