2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens SP

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nice job from Moris! Hard fall, but otherwise a fun progra:slink:m, even if I never, ever want to hear that song again.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm just so glad Moris got rid of the weird cow/tao print costume.

And he's skating to Radioactive and Believer in the LP so I'm a fan.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Looking at his outfit I was surprised when the music started: Feeling Good was not what I expected at all.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Moris cut a dashing figure on ice for sure... quite interesting. TES is huge!!

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I liked Moris but it's always so weird seeing someone so tall skating. Limbs everywhere.

Mussique

On the Ice
Ok, while I don't like the song he definitely sold that to me!! Very nice and fun! That fall looked painful though >\\<
He looks quite tall but it may be the costume?

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Moris Kvitelashvili

Great debut for Moris, my first time seeing him this season. This is, descriptively, a "junior" program. Very strong technical elements with a +2 triple axel, and a great 4S+3T combo. Shame on the fall on the 4T in the back half, quite ambitious. The spins were all a bit off, either too slow or not well-centered. He occasionally has strong edges, but the program has no jazz, no snap, and no face to match the Buble music.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Very nice from Moris, bar the fall on the 4T but it was rotated. This programme is growing on me but it’s no ‘what is love’. A new PB though, thought he would be further ahead of Denis

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
I get all the Grey's Anatomy feelings with Chasing Cars :sad21: