dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Nov 10 - Nov 12, 2017
Osaka, Japan

Sunday, 12 November 2017, 11:45 UTC +9

Time in Other Places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

ENTRIES​

No.NameNation
1Tessa VIRTUE / Scott MOIR
SD: Samba: "Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones," Rhumba: Hotel California by The Eagles, Cha Cha: Oye Como Va by Santana; by David Wilson, M.-F. Dubreuil, S. Choinard
FD: Roxanne (from "Moulin Rouge" soundtrack), Come What May (from "Moulin Rouge" soundtrack); choreo by David Wilson, M.-F. Dubreuil, S. Choinard
CAN
2Laurence FOURNIER BEAUDRY / Nikolaj SORENSEN
SD: Search for the Vulcan by John Barry, Rhumba: "Whatever Lola Wants" performed by Carmen McRae, Rhumba: "Whatever Lola Wants" performed by Carmen Mcrae, Mambo: "The Peter Gunn Theme," performed by Jack Costanzo; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Patrice Lauzon
FD: "Spanish Caravan" by the Doors, Hush performed by by Marcin Patrzalek, Asturias performed by Marcin Patrzalek; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Patrice Lauzon
DEN
3Marie-Jade LAURIAULT / Romain LE GAC
SD: Salsa: "Salsation" by David Shire, Rhumba: "No Hay Problema" by Pink Martini, Salsa: "Salsation" by David Shire; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
FD: " You Take My Breath Away," by Queen; "Another One Bites the Dust," by Queen; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
FRA
4Penny COOMES / Nicholas BUCKLAND
SD: Rhumba D'Amour; Samba: Batucada performed DJ Dero; choreo by Christopher Dean, Philip Askew
FD: "Battle Remembered" by Yo-Yo Ma and the Silk Road Ensemble; choreo by Christopher Dean, Philip Askew
GBR
WDIsabella TOBIAS / Ilia TKACHENKO
SD: Shape of You by Ed Sheeran; She Will Be Loved by Rhythms del Mundo and Fireball by Pitbull; choreo by Marina Zueva, Massimo Scali
FD: Samson et Delilah by Camille Saint-Saëns; choreo by Marina Zueva, Massimo Scali
ISR
5Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTE
SD: Cha-Cha-Cha "Kaboom" by Ursula 1000, Samba "Skip to the Bip" by "Club des Belugas", Samba "1008;" choreo by Massimo Scali, Liudmila Vlasova
FD: La Vita e Bella (soundtrack) by Nicola Piovani; choreo by Massimo Scali, Liudmila Vlasova
ITA
6Misato KOMATSUBARA / Timothy KOLETO
SD: Salsa: "Ahora Quien" by Marc Anthony; Rhumba: "Ahora Quien" by Marc Anthony; Samba: "Samba do Brasil" by Bellini (Radio Remix); choreo by Christopher Dean, Corrado Giordani, S. Bourne
FD: "Where is it Written?" (Yentl soundtrack) by Barbara Streisand, Michel Legrand; Sabrina soundtrack: "End Credits" by John Williams; "A Piece of Sky" (Yentl soundtrack) by Barbara Streisand, Michel Legrand; choreo by Christopher Dean, Corrado Giordani, S. Bourne
JPN
7Kana MURAMOTO / Chris REED
SD: Cha Cha: "I Like It Like That" by Pete Rodriguez, Rhumba: "Mondo Bongo" by Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros, Samba: "Batucada de Sambrasil by Estudios Talkback;" choreo by Marina Zoueva and Massimo Scali
FD: The Last Emperor soundtrack and Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence by Ryuichi Sakamoto; choreo by Marina Zoueva and Massimo Scali
JPN
8Victoria SINITSINA / Nikita KATSALAPOV
SD Rhumba; "Balumukeno" by Bonga, "Agua de Beber" by Al Jarreau, Samba: Batucada Brasileira; choreo by Alexander Zhulin
FD: Vocalise, Piano concerto no. 2, Rachmaninoff; choreo by Alexander Zhulin
RUS
9Alexandra NAZAROVA / Maxim NIKITIN
SD: Rhumba: "Chuvirico" (from "Wanted") by Perez Prado, Mambo: "Cu-cu-rru-cu-cu-paloma" (from "Mambo No. 5) by Perez Prado, Rosemary Clooney, Mambo: "La Pantera Mambo" (Pink Panther Theme) by Henry Mancini; choreo by Greg Zuerlein, Adrienne Lenda
FD: "Hoist the Colours" (from "Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End") by Hans Zimmer, "Jack Sparrow"(from "Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest") by Hans Zimmer, "Wheel of Fortune" (from "Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest") by Hans Zimmer, "Tune of Pirates" by Antony Larsson, Tony Brown; choreo by Greg Zuerlein, Adrienne Lenda
UKR
10Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE
SD: Samba: "Le Serpent" by Guem; Rhumba: "Cuando Calienta el Sol" by Talya Ferro; and Samba: "Sambando" by Los Ritmos Calientas; choreo by Marie France Dubreuil, Ginette Cournoyer, Patrice Lauzon
FD: "Across the Sky" (Instrumental) by Rag N' Bone Man and "Caught Out In the Rain" by Beth Hart; choreo by Marie France Dubreuil, Ginette Cournoyer, Patrice Lauzon
USA

Last edited:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Looking forward to it.

oh, me too!!!

today proved that there's so much goodie to watch, every team did good for me, and ladies looked so pretty (even Alexandra Nazarova with fringey snake around her leg:laugh:)

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Looking forward to it.

Same here ! Hoping for clean and strong skates for everyone ! I especially look foward to Tessa&Scott, Maddi&Zach, Laurence&Nik, Penny&Nick and Anna&Luca (even more because we haven't seen the FD with good camera work).
Hit your levels guys :cheer2:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Cheering extra loudly for Maddie & Zach! Vamos! :yahoo: :hap57: :hap10: :cheer:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
they sure will lit that rink with fire from their chemistry!!!

That's for sure! :yahoo: I think they're checking right now to see if they melted the ice during their "Cuando Calienta El Sol" segment of the SD! I could have sworn I heard a sizzling noise! :dance2: :hap93::handw:

Bcash

Final Flight
H/D closing the show again. Another test of their concentration and determination. Their FD is my favorite out of all the teams this season.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
H/D closing the show again. Another test to their concentration and determination. Their FD is my favorite out of all the teams this season.
You know if there is a team that is capable of going after the big guns or the big performances it's them.
They skated after Shibs Fix You at Nationals, after V/M SD here, again after V/M at worlds and for the latter despite the big fall they just know how to captivate the audience... (and they got level4 for Cist which NO ONE got).
They have such a presence, they don't skate in the shadow of a big performance. If the 2 top teams get to deliver magical performances at the Olympics the rest of the field must hope that H/D will skate after. (and they'll get their Olympic moment too ;) )

icedance

On the Ice
Fingers crossed for Anna and Luca! Their FD is amazing even with an amateur camera angle what we got at Minsk!

Sabrina

Record Breaker
wow it's at 9:45 pm ET, that's really wonderful. I reopened the CBC live tab, as I thought NHK is over, or out of reach, as all programs were after midnight EST.
Good luck guys!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I am going to the movies with friends as the competition heats up, so someone cheer extra loud for Anna and Luca for me tonight!