2017 GP Rostelecom Cup GALA | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Rostelecom Cup GALA

TerpsichoreFS

Marin Honda's skating skills
Final Flight
The first two notes of Clair de Lune and I already start snoring....:bed:

Zzzzzzzz......

Yeah... I wasn't into it. I wonder if she changed it from worlds.

Also, ugh yuzuru you could at least have a new EX.

Good for the Shibs, i really like that program

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I loved the Swan exhibition, it was perfection, pure skating skills, to die for no doubt. But I confess I have always hated that costume to death, just burn it, burn it, ....

Nooo! It's my absolute favorite. :love:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
HAHHA Camercaman is getting into the groove with the Shibs... and i am getting dizzy...

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Caro is killing me with these programs this year! That was a masterclass on lines, extension, and holding moves! She dropped the mic! Kids just watch that one on repeat :dance::clap:

It was very good. I thought the ending dragged on a bit too much, though. But the first half was excellent.

No! I'll fight you! --Hehe, I understand, it's an ...unconventional costume. But Yuzu is an unconventional guy. I really like it now that I'm used to seeing it.
Sorry Interspectator, you know how much I love him and I love you too. But, that costume can never grow in me, I hope he does another exhibition program in the next competitions so I do not see him in that costume again.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Sorry Interspectator, you know how much I love him and I love you too. But, that costume can never grow in me, I hope he does another exhibition program in the next competitions so I do not see him in that costume again.

He'll probably do something different next time. It's at NHK right? so he'll probably do one of his JPOP Exhibitions.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Last year's short was the most swag the Shibs ever had. I want them to carry over some of that quiet confidence into their dances this year.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Nathen why are you wearing that red tie... so Trump :palmf:

Wild Nathen... fresh, energetic, dynamo, raw, fresh, original contrast with Yuzu so much!!

Ooh boy!!

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker

Personally I think Yuzu is going for his 13/14 season strategy for exs , different ex for each competition ... :laugh:

TerpsichoreFS

Marin Honda's skating skills
Final Flight
That's... a lot of gesticulating Nathan. Not sure he can pull off club music like shoma.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Nathan and his assortment of shirts for his programs at COR. :laugh:
Werk it!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
HAHHA Camercaman is getting into the groove with the Shibs... and i am getting dizzy...

it was same as 4CC ex of Tessa and Scott to Bieber where it got all jumpy/flowy camera-wise when the music picked up:laugh: