2017 GP Rostelecom Cup GALA | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Rostelecom Cup GALA

madison

Record Breaker
Not even close to Kostner in my opinion. If she wouldn't beat those two... Would she deserve to be in GPF? I mean, perhaps if she had very lucky assignments but... I'd face them over Medvedeva and Kostner any day.

We shall see.... Mai might not get as high PCS as Kostner but her TES is also higher than Kostner's. And she already was placed before Alina (based on PCS) at Japan Open.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Baba Yaga is a witch/hag in the Russian folklore, yes. In some tales she is evil, in others she is kind.

Denis Alkhazov, who is commentating together with Yulia on Telesport, finally made a conclusion that Kolyada looked more like Quasimodo, though :laugh:

Baba Yaga is a she? Wow.... Good for you Kolyada, can we have some long eye lashes and goth lipstick next outing? Cool...

LOL Yulia, you tell it like it is! :laugh2:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I got to use the ISU fanfare piece as my ringtone....or Diandra's smash hit "Light up the Ice".....:scard7:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Aww, what a cute kid! Well done, well done! Little performer, and nerves of steel in front of all these people, and TV!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Misha is living in his Dark fantasy Yori on ice anime world, as Prince Charming this year, with bloody bleeding heart?

emipeters

Rinkside
Can I be the first to say, this kid is the future of Russian men's skating - super performance, great musicality... Is he one of Eteri's kids?

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
A wound to the heart. From leeeeeooooveee :(((

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
LOVE the drama of Misha's performance! And the song is sung by Dima Bilan no less, that's all I need really :laugh::luv17: