2017 GP Skate America Ladies FS | Page 41 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Ladies FS

jillredhand

Record Breaker
just joining in....

is this a splat fest so far?

Actually I don't think we've had a single fall so far! Yaaay! But Ashley withdrew mid-skate to avoid further injury to her ankle. Sad, but not as traumatizing as Daniel yesterday.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
amazing jumps from Kaori! Go be the spoiler medalist :cheer:

NAOTMAA

Medalist
Kaori has such odd cut outs in her costumes :laugh:

first the cut out in front of the SP dress and now a bare back on a dress that has a conservative childlike front :laugh:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
If anything, Medvedeva has more to lose than Wagner to a career ending injury. But you can't become a world champion by playing it safe. I bet Medvedeva would finish the routine even with a broken foot.

Nobody knows for certain if she's going to w/d yet or not. And she would not be the first or last to skate w/injury. But any excuse to bring Med into this thread & bash her I guess...

Roast Toast

Medalist
Is Johnny really claiming that Ashley faked an injury to withdraw? JOHNNY? Like does he need a reminder?

nocturnalis

Medalist
Ashley has been a senior for almost 10 years and y'all think she's shook because Bradie did well? Clearly the girl is injured. If this was literally any other skater, there would be plenty of outrage over how people happy that their favorite gets to go the GPFs. People need to understand what decent interval is.