2017 JGP Poland Pairs SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Poland Pairs SP

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Pavliuchenko/Khodykin of RUS - Daria in a really neat v-necked dress fading slowly from white to aqua blue to blue to darker blue, Denis iin a half black/half white shirt with a tiny bit of blue faded in, and black pants.

That opening lift was so cool.

Okay I like this team a lot. (I try not to get too attached because I never know how junior Pairs will survive into Seniors or even through Juniors)

Daria's smile at the end. My heart!

s_parks

Record Breaker
Great program, steps, costumes- so much to love. And agree with Ted, this was even better than the first time. Smoother, and so solid. (give them 60+!)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
great performance from Daria and Denis, so many lovely moments in the program, love the catch before their pair spin :luv17:

s_parks

Record Breaker
P/K could be one of the few to survive from all these talented Russian pairs, so long as she doesn't grow like Zhang Dan(Daria's pretty tiny and he's quite tall, but you never know at 14...). So much potential.
Weird to see A/W in a jgp after the nebelhorn bronze, lol!

s_parks

Record Breaker
Jeez, just looked at who else is left, and this field is crazy stacked! G/X, A/W, P/S still to skate...

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Talisa and Robert! :luv17::yahoo:
Jiaying and "Flying Purple Jacket" Yunzhi! :dance3::biggrin:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Matte/Ferland of CAN - her in a red v necked halter dress and him in all black

YOU NEVER FEEL HAPPY

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Thomalla/Kunkel of GER - Talisa in an cute dress, mostly black on the front with a yellow collar and cuffs, yellow polka dots on the skirt, and a yellow bow thing across the back. Robert in a black shirt with yellow bordered collar and sleeves, and black pants.

Oh my god they're adorable.

Lovely death spiral.

HUGE smile from Talisa at the end!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Talisa is so cuteee!! great job!

Ted: as i was watching lift i was wondering what her parents thinking when she is in that position in the air :laugh:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Isabella and Ton looks so good together :luv17: i love the music and their performance

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Gao/Xie of CHN, Yumeng in pale pink dress with a bunch of black strappy things all over, Zhong in a shirt of the same pink, with a black vest (with a couple pink vertical stripes) and black pants.

He has great facial expressions.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
bit shaky on throw (didnt see if she put her hand down) but rest was so good! gonna be hard to go into lead, sooo hoping for them to go JGPF:hap85:
lower than expected, must be the levels :slink:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Crafoord/Crafoord of SWE! Greta in a black dress with all different sized white dots and a little red bow at the top. John in a black shirt w/white pinkstripes, black vest, black and white striped pants, and a red tie.

Most expressive eyes.

I keep forgetting they were actually born in SWE since they competed in US domestic competitions for a while (and live in CA)