2017 Jr Worlds Short Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 Jr Worlds Short Dance

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK. Since we seem to be discussing Ice Hockey players, I have a question:

Does Owen Nolan make it into anybody's harem?

Yes, this is a loaded question.

CaroLiza_fan

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
OK, i can have a breakfast now... I'm still thinking how i can delay my appointments and watch men lately...

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
OK. Since we seem to be discussing Ice Hockey players, I have a question:

Does Owen Nolan make it into anybody's harem?

Yes, this is a loaded question.

CaroLiza_fan

you would have to ask people who have harems for hockey players... clearly not my case ;)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Ooh, I love hockey players too. We're on my three favourite sports right now. I think Crosby and McDavid are both pretty attractive (as long as they shave) and the Swedes are normally very easy on the eyes. Landeskog, Alex Wennberg, Karlsson... Of course, Lundqvist isn't called The King for no reason. Oh, and Marner's quite cute and Seguin is pretty sexy.

Ew, Crosby (I'm sort of obligated to not like him, lol). McDavid's too much of a babyface. Swedes are definitely easy on the eyes. Landy is a looker. Karlsson is awesome (looking and as a player) but his mustache is not, lol. HANK LUNDQVIST HAS SEXY HAIR there I said it. Mitch Marner looks 5. :p

Claude Giroux (dude makes a plaid suit look awesome) , Wayne Simmonds (PUPPIES!) and then Chris VandeVelde is pretty good looking even if he's kind of bad at hockey.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
you would have to ask people who have harems for hockey players... clearly not my case ;)

How would you have any room with all those ice dancers already there? Add hockey players and it would be more a condo development than a harem...

Just asking...

;)

peese

Medalist
oh hello :)

i am taking a break from alky tonight ;)

i really liked the french team that just danced... their twizzles were cool... and i was watching the boy a lot which i find is a plus when the boy also shines in a team.

Hey hey! I couldn't resist having a Somersby cider. The French team was quite strong. Lots of great teams left, including our wonderful Canadians!!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
How would you have any room with all those ice dancers already there? Add hockey players and it would be more a condo development than a harem...

Just asking...

;)

exactly... i am already having to build an extension for shoma.... i thought he would fit since he's small but yeah.. i need extra room LOL

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Hey hey! I couldn't resist having a Somersby cider. The French team was quite strong. Lots of great teams left, including our wonderful Canadians!!

i m not sure i can watch the men... are you planning to do that?

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Ew, Crosby (I'm sort of obligated to not like him, lol). McDavid's too much of a babyface. Swedes are definitely easy on the eyes. Landy is a looker. Karlsson is awesome (looking and as a player) but his mustache is not, lol. HANK LUNDQVIST HAS SEXY HAIR there I said it. Mitch Marner looks 5. :p

Claude Giroux (dude makes a plaid suit look awesome) , Wayne Simmonds (PUPPIES!) and then Chris VandeVelde is pretty good looking even if he's kind of bad at hockey.

McDavid and Marner aren't so young to me (plus McDavid won a couple of scholastic player of the year awards in junior - I like smart guys) and I've loved Sid pretty much since the Golden Goal. And yes, the mustache needs to go, like yesterday. Hank's hair is the real champion, lets be honest

auser

Record Breaker
Good morning/afternoon/evening to all! I've seen all the teams except the Brits whom I really wanted to watch. Looks like they skated well!

The ISU Skating Channel was working for me earlier when I was logged into a Toronto server, so maybe you can watch the archives. Or if you load the player now you can scootch it back to the teams you wanted to see and watch them. This works as long as the event is not entirely at the end when you load the player http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/live.html?id=7

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Doesn't it start at 5:30? I could say I would watch the first group before calling it quits, but...hmmm...You're thinking about it?

well i think i will go to bed before 530am... unless i take a walk outside after dance and go buy food lol

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
McDavid and Marner aren't so young to me (plus McDavid won a couple of scholastic player of the year awards in junior - I like smart guys) and I've loved Sid pretty much since the Golden Goal. And yes, the mustache needs to go, like yesterday. Hank's hair is the real champion, lets be honest

It's not even the age thing with McDavid/Marner. It's also that they LOOK young IMO. (Smart guys are awesome and I appreciate their skills. But looks-wise, too babyface.) As for Sid, the Flyers fan in me just can't admit to him looking good or not.

HANK'S HAIR FOR LIFE.

Oh hey the warmup group is on the ice

peese

Medalist
The ISU Skating Channel was working for me earlier when I was logged into a Toronto server, so maybe you can watch the archives. Or if you load the player now you can scootch it back to the teams you wanted to see and watch them. This works as long as the event is not entirely at the end when you load the player http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/live.html?id=7

Oh!!! I'm watching CBC and maybe I can skip back to see them. I've done it on other livestreams in the past but totally forgot that possibility. Thanks auser!!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

I don't follow ice hockey either. Too rough a sport for me.

In fact, Owen Nolan is the only player I know the name of.

And that is because he is one of the 19 people from Northern Ireland to have won an Olympic or Paralympic Gold Medal.

OK, so he was representing Canada. But, that is just a minor detail! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan