2017 Minto Summer Skate | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 Minto Summer Skate

sam123

On the Ice
I know I'm sproutin' nonsense but please bear with me nice people.

JULIAN YOU DID GREAT I'M SO PROUDDDDD :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

He really did pull a Mao move and saved the best for last! YASSSS GO JU!!

sam123

On the Ice
No. Ju didn't try 4S this time (which is wise to me) but bring back his 3A2T2L combo. The jumps layout seems different from last season as this time he put 3A as the second jump.

Wise move. I'm praying and hoping he'll perfect the 4S just in time for SEA Games and maybe up the game for Nebelhorn. Though....I do wish he was scored a lil' higher :(

Kuan

Final Flight
Poor Roman. He was so out of breath at the end, it was hard to watch. But his 4S3T :love:

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Wow, a 12-year-old has completely bulldozed over the other Senior Men. :eek:

Sabrina

Record Breaker
After the insane morning/lunch, now I only want to watch Bruce Waddel' LP and I'm done. I love Steven, but I really wanted Roman or somebody else to win this. I guess even with the 2 falls Roman could have won, with the condition to finish that program. I know this is just a summer drill. And I liked what I've seen in Roman. Steven is great, but he can't even go to junior GP.

sam123

On the Ice
Anyone's got the official scores? Didn't managed to get most of the guys' final standings because of the connection :rolleye:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Yes, I hope Nicolas is OK, and just not ready to show his LP.
As for this moment, all 3 rinks are off line for some time...

Nic is lined up for Championnats d'été, which is in a week... and well... i am only going to the LPs... if he pulls out, i think i am skipping as it's on a different day than all the other LPs.. sigh...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
My screen recordings:

Stephen Gogolev's LP (the password is stephen): http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5vc5rb

Roman Sadovsky's LP (the password is roman): http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5vc4z4

Stephen : I was hoping for a new LP... but i think it makes sense to perhaps keep this one as really what is the ultimate event for him this year? Canadian Natioanals... and he can then get new programs for the following year... I am not fond of this Mozart medley. Stephen skated slightly better at Juniors Nationals... but what is great here, is that despite the mistakes, he kept the energy of the program together.

Roman.... OHHHHH!!! I love this program... he is very well equipped this year. It makes me happy. Amazing costume too. ... of course he had a hard time with the middle section but let's not forget what he is including in this mid section, a 2nd 3A and a 2nd 4S. His first 4s-3t was superb. Very high. Almost all his jumps seems to be on delayed rotation which is very exciting to watch. Very promising.

Thanks for sharing these.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
And here is
Edrian Paul Celestino

Sharing because I care ;) He is such a beautiful and elegant skater with nice transitions. I love watching him. He is upping his tech level so of course, it's a bit tough in some parts of this program but i am glad to see he is trying hard to catch up on other skaters who have the big jumps. I hope he can get there as truly, he is a pleasure to watch and I would be thrilled if his career kept going for many years, especially since Chiddy is retiring most likely in a few months.... To me, Edrian has some of the musical skills that remind me Patrick and that I am so fond of.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Like in junior ladies, junior men have no start list available, so I have to rely on my hearing in understanding the names, I can't say I am very familiar in juniors...