2017 NHK Trophy: GP Predictions Game Round 4 | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2017 NHK Trophy: GP Predictions Game Round 4

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
Ice Dance complete scores will be done tomorrow. I wanted to finish scoring today, but I had a really busy weekend.

As I finished already scoring till the end of Page 4, this players have a perfect score of 75 points: Caustica, Crossover, Osmond4gold, MalAssada, alyssamarie, yume, college pat and corynna.

Scores of pages 1-4 are already placed in the scoresheet, the rest, with the complete podium results, will come tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience :)

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
PAIRS RESULTS:

We've got champions galore on this one!!!

GOLD with a full set of 75 points: Weathergal, MalAssada, alyssamarie, Fish in the sea, SnowWhite, SashaJuliaSpins, tulosai, Xibsuarz, Kittosuni, CanadianSkaterGuy,Pandicorn, Debrah, MsLiinaLii, lost3iron, desertskates, MIM, LKGwennire, Kirei, cer, Sherlock Marple, jenaj

Silver with 65 points: ragdoll, Anyasnake, NoNameFace, yume, Yatagarasu, college pat, skatingfan200, 4everchan, selene16angie, danse, Marius, lovaticcanada, Crossover, icetug, LaArdilla, IceDiva, Hyena, Alisa, nipman, mis751, Gretna, Roast Toast, semosk8fan, skategmt, Mrs P, Artemisa, Shoma One, liv, lady_bee, casualfan, CaroLiza_fan, hydroblade, nikki51

Bronze with 60 points: ssffww, rosacotton, itofan, ines42575

Congratulations to all our winners!!! :hb::gclap::hap93:

Please DM me if something is wrong.
Gold!!! with a full set :yahoo:

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
Ice Dance results

Gold medallists, with a perfect score of 75 points: Alyssamarie, AshWagsFan, CanadianSkaterGuy, Caustica, college pat, Crossover, Daniel1998, HR4, IceDiva, MalAssada, Osmond4gold and yume.

Silver medallists, with 65 points: Hyena, jenaj, jiawen2016, lightsout, liv, LKGwennire, MsLiinaLii, NYscorp6, OneFlutzAway, Pandicorn, Poice, ragdoll, [email protected], Shandy, Shoma One, slider11, Tastetherainbow, tulosai, voolfee, xibsuarz and Xorasy.

Bronze medallists, with 60 points: Alisa, Anyasnake, Bellaxx, casualfan, change of edge, danse, decjimmy, Hannah555, icekiwi, LaArdilla, lovaticcanada, MIM, Mrs. P, Pere, Pippuripihvi, puremagic, randomfan, selene16angie, Sherlock Marple, Sugarpova and surimi.

If you find any mistake just PM me.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Two bronzes and a silver. I'll take it. :)

ETA: Sam-Skwantch, I'm saving you time. I have 850 points...you have 840... THE PLOT THICKENS.... :laugh:

ETA2: And I'm currently tied for 7th overall. :shocked:

Last edited:

AshWagsFan

Edges for days.
Final Flight
Country
United-States
Ice Dance results

Gold medallists, with a perfect score of 75 points: Alyssamarie, AshWagsFan, CanadianSkaterGuy, Caustica, college pat, Crossover, Daniel1998, HR4, IceDiva, MalAssada, Osmond4gold and yume.

Silver medallists, with 65 points: Hyena, jenaj, jiawen2016, lightsout, liv, LKGwennire, MsLiinaLii, NYscorp6, OneFlutzAway, Pandicorn, Poice, ragdoll, [email protected], Shandy, Shoma One, slider11, Tastetherainbow, tulosai, voolfee, xibsuarz and Xorasy.

Bronze medallists, with 60 points: Alisa, Anyasnake, Bellaxx, casualfan, change of edge, danse, decjimmy, Hannah555, icekiwi, LaArdilla, lovaticcanada, MIM, Mrs. P, Pere, Pippuripihvi, puremagic, randomfan, selene16angie, Sherlock Marple, Sugarpova and surimi.

If you find any mistake just PM me.
Bronze and gold(and pewter in pairs), not bad! Men is still a problem tho(as always).

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
I think this is the first time I get a medal (including two gold medals!) in every discipline...idek what happened there :laugh: makes up for COC

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm almost always just missing the podium for most of the categories. I liked getting a pewter (platinum?) medal in men's. Can we add pewter medals to all disciplines? (that will drive most of the scorers nuts, lol)

I sometimes wish there were bonus points for getting the #6 placement correct.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I only managed a Bronze in Ladies, but boy, am I super happy with the actual outcome of the event! I couldn't be happier!!! :laugh:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I'm almost always just missing the podium for most of the categories. I liked getting a pewter (platinum?) medal in men's. Can we add pewter medals to all disciplines? (that will drive most of the scorers nuts, lol)

I sometimes wish there were bonus points for getting the #6 placement correct.

I am too, haha
It's very annoying.
I hope there would be bonus points!!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Two bronzes and a silver. I'll take it. :)

ETA: Sam-Skwantch, I'm saving you time. I have 850 points...you have 840... THE PLOT THICKENS.... :laugh:

ETA2: And I'm currently tied for 7th overall. :shocked:

Ok, but neither of you addressed the most important thing: WHAT ARE THE STAKES?

:rofl: