casualfan;1841104 [B said:
ICE DANCE[/B]
1. Virtue / Moir
2. Hubbell / Donohue
3. Cappellini / Lanotte
4. Coomes / Buckland
5. Tobias / Tkachenko
6. Fournier-Beaudry / Sorensen

Yikes, somehow I got the memo that Coomes and Buckland were added to this event but didn't get the one about Tobias and TKachenko being out. Hope my number 6 entry replaces the 5th:scratch2:.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker

LADIES RESULTS

GOLD with 65 points: Yatagarasu Sabrina Hannah555 icetug icellist Icebethy breynows koatcue Skategmt voolfee

SILVER with 60 points: Weathergal alyssamarie SnowWhite [email protected] nipman Roast Toast Sam-Skwantch Baron Vladimir

BRONZE with 55 points:
NoNameFace AshWagsFan apgold skatingfan200 temadd OneFlutzAway xibsuarz LA143 tosca lightsout Crossover change of edge Pandicorn randomfan LaArdilla yuna desertskates figurefan0726 Hyena surimi Greta itofan ines42575 NYscorp6 semosk8tfan Kirei LadyB Mrs. P Shoma One Puchi Sherlock Marple CaroLiza_fan

CONGRATULATIONS!

icetug

Medalist
Gold? In Ladies? Really? Where is champagne? :hap93: :party:
Polina, you're bringing me luck. Go kid for GPF!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
bronze, some swish-swish done a day before did not make a full damage:laugh:

at least some consolation for ugly truth of 25 pts in Men...:scowl:

MalAssada

Medalist
That moment I realise I only scored 20 in men and 45 in ladies. At least I got pairs right...

Weathergal

Medalist
Men’s Results

GOLD with 50 points: xibsuarz

SILVER with 45 points: Icebethy

BRONZE with 40 points: change of edge, Marius

Congratulations to all the medalists! :yes2:

As you can tell by the small list of winners, this men’s competition was even more unpredictable than normal! :shocked: And even if you add the platinum medal winners at 35 points (apgold, SnowWhite, surimi), the list doesn’t get much larger. Most scores fell into the 15-25 point range.

What went well: Almost every person who made predictions included at least one extra guess. That meant, according to the rules, that if you selected Yuzuru Hanyu, all your remaining picks shifted up one after he withdrew from the competition. The same holds true if your picks included Daisuke Murakami. With these adjustments, that left many people correctly predicting Adam Rippon winning the silver. The other most frequent correct guess was Keegan Messing in fifth.

No one had the podium correct, although there were a few people who also had Alexei Bychenko winning the bronze. Only two people had Sergei Voronov winning gold – Ice Diva and jenaj (great job on getting him correct! :thumbsup: ).

What went wrong: Obviously the biggest things are both Yuzuru Hanyu and Daisuke Murakami having to withdraw because of injury. :ghug: Heartbreaking for both of them, and I wish them a speedy recovery! Nearly every prediction included Hanyu in first, and many had Jason Brown in second. So when he moved to first in their picks but only earned a fourth place finish, guessers received no points for him.

Quite a few people had Voronov in their picks but nowhere near the top so they got few, if any points, for him. Many players had Dmitri Aliev and Nam Nguyen in their predictions so them not getting anywhere near the top five greatly hurt scores.

Good luck to everyone with your IdF picks!

I’ve added the scores to the spreadsheet. This scoring was a little challenging, so I tried to be extra careful. If you have any corrections, feel free to PM me.

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker

LADIES RESULTS

GOLD with 65 points: Yatagarasu Sabrina Hannah555 icetug icellist Icebethy breynows koatcue Skategmt voolfee

SILVER with 60 points: Weathergal alyssamarie SnowWhite [email protected] nipman Roast Toast Sam-Skwantch Baron Vladimir

BRONZE with 55 points:
NoNameFace AshWagsFan apgold skatingfan200 temadd OneFlutzAway xibsuarz LA143 tosca lightsout Crossover change of edge Pandicorn randomfan LaArdilla yuna desertskates figurefan0726 Hyena surimi Greta itofan ines42575 NYscorp6 semosk8tfan Kirei LadyB Mrs. P Shoma One Puchi Sherlock Marple CaroLiza_fan

CONGRATULATIONS!

My first silver (i only got bronzes by now) :dance3:

Sabrina

Record Breaker

LADIES RESULTS

BRONZE with 55 points:

CONGRATULATIONS!

Yuppi! I guess this is my first GOLD

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
One thing about my ladies predictions that I've noticed is that Mirai Nagasu is my weakness. When I have faith that she'll deliver, like Rostelecom, she bombs, and when I leave her out of my top 5, like here, she's in there.

AshWagsFan

Edges for days.
Final Flight
Country
United-States
Men’s Results

GOLD with 50 points: xibsuarz

SILVER with 45 points: Icebethy

BRONZE with 40 points: change of edge, Marius

Congratulations to all the medalists! :yes2:

As you can tell by the small list of winners, this men’s competition was even more unpredictable than normal! :shocked: And even if you add the platinum medal winners at 35 points (apgold, SnowWhite, surimi), the list doesn’t get much larger. Most scores fell into the 15-25 point range.

What went well: Almost every person who made predictions included at least one extra guess. That meant, according to the rules, that if you selected Yuzuru Hanyu, all your remaining picks shifted up one after he withdrew from the competition. The same holds true if your picks included Daisuke Murakami. With these adjustments, that left many people correctly predicting Adam Rippon winning the silver. The other most frequent correct guess was Keegan Messing in fifth.

No one had the podium correct, although there were a few people who also had Alexei Bychenko winning the bronze. Only two people had Sergei Voronov winning gold – Ice Diva and jenaj (great job on getting him correct! :thumbsup: ).

What went wrong: Obviously the biggest things are both Yuzuru Hanyu and Daisuke Murakami having to withdraw because of injury. :ghug: Heartbreaking for both of them, and I wish them a speedy recovery! Nearly every prediction included Hanyu in first, and many had Jason Brown in second. So when he moved to first in their picks but only earned a fourth place finish, guessers received no points for him.

Quite a few people had Voronov in their picks but nowhere near the top so they got few, if any points, for him. Many players had Dmitri Aliev and Nam Nguyen in their predictions so them not getting anywhere near the top five greatly hurt scores.

Good luck to everyone with your IdF picks!

I’ve added the scores to the spreadsheet. This scoring was a little challenging, so I tried to be extra careful. If you have any corrections, feel free to PM me.

Honestly this was such a hot mess I’m happy to come away with 30 pts

LadyB

Record Breaker
Bronze in Ladies!!! :clap:

I messed up Men's and I couldn't be happier about it! :yahoo:

I'll do Pairs today!

LadyB

Record Breaker
PAIRS RESULTS:

We've got champions galore on this one!!!

GOLD with a full set of 75 points: Weathergal, MalAssada, alyssamarie, Fish in the sea, SnowWhite, SashaJuliaSpins, tulosai, Xibsuarz, Kittosuni, CanadianSkaterGuy,Pandicorn, Debrah, MsLiinaLii, lost3iron, desertskates, MIM, LKGwennire, Kirei, cer, Sherlock Marple, jenaj

Silver with 65 points: ragdoll, Anyasnake, NoNameFace, yume, Yatagarasu, college pat, skatingfan200, 4everchan, selene16angie, danse, Marius, lovaticcanada, Crossover, icetug, LaArdilla, IceDiva, Hyena, Alisa, nipman, mis751, Gretna, Roast Toast, semosk8fan, skategmt, Mrs P, Artemisa, Shoma One, liv, lady_bee, casualfan, CaroLiza_fan, hydroblade, nikki51

Bronze with 60 points: ssffww, rosacotton, itofan, ines42575

Congratulations to all our winners!!! :hb::gclap::hap93:

Please DM me if something is wrong.

rosacotton

Final Flight
After the craziness of this round, I will happily take my pairs bronze medal!

Thank you, scorers, for all your work this weekend! :thank:

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Bronze in ladies and pewter in men? wow, I'm amazed at the latter especially. Thank you, scorers!

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
PAIRS RESULTS:

GOLD with a full set of 75 points: Weathergal, MalAssada, alyssamarie, Fish in the sea, SnowWhite, SashaJuliaSpins, tulosai, Xibsuarz, Kittosuni, CanadianSkaterGuy,Pandicorn, Debrah, MsLiinaLii, lost3iron, desertskates, MIM, LKGwennire, Kirei, cer, Sherlock Marple, jenaj

Silver with 65 points: ragdoll, Anyasnake, NoNameFace, yume, Yatagarasu, college pat, skatingfan200, 4everchan, selene16angie, danse, Marius, lovaticcanada, Crossover, icetug, LaArdilla, IceDiva, Hyena, Alisa, nipman, mis751, Gretna, Roast Toast, semosk8fan, skategmt, Mrs P, Artemisa, Shoma One, liv, lady_bee, casualfan, CaroLiza_fan, hydroblade, nikki51

:dance3::dance2:

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
PAIRS RESULTS:

Gold in pairs, the discipline I don't follow very much. I think it's because I can be more objective when I am not hoping for a high placement for my favorites!