2017 World Ladies SP | Page 65 | Golden Skate

2017 World Ladies SP

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
As long as she helds it together in the LP. I don't remember her skate a clean LP ever

Hoping for the best.

She's always had medal potential even dating back to 2013 Worlds when she was 4th in the short, but had a meltdown in the free.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Dabin clean! But her jumps look weird and she still has the same plastic smile... Needs to emote more genuine.

s_parks

Record Breaker
I hate to say this because she's made big strides this season, but... there's something so flat about her performance/skating. But, I do commend her for actually being able to hold herself together for the most part.

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
Beautiful SP from Dabin :yahoo:
And just a lovely Layback to finish the program in a classy way :luv17:

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Hoping for the best.

She's always had medal potential even dating back to 2013 Worlds when she was 4th in the short, but had a meltdown in the free.

You are right. If she is clean, she should easily podium. She has the full package but unfortunately very inconsistent.

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
To say Carolina was better today than Wakaba is laughable.
I didn't say that. Read my post again and don't take one sentence out of context. I would have had Wakaba above Carolina on the day but Carolina deserves higher PCS than Wakaba. And again, it's only about half a point.

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Extremely nervous for Karen, do it like you did it in the US nats girl!!! :hap10:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I hate to say this because she's made big strides this season, but... there's something so flat about her performance/skating. But, I do commend her for actually being able to hold herself together for the most part.

Honestly I think she suffered from going after Osmond... she just isn't a big, explosive kind of skater.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Dabin Choi: Competent 3Lz+3T, 3F, and 2A. And fine spins as well. Not much interpretation to the first part of the music; sort of just let the lyrics go past her. More spirited through the step sequence. Like the other Korean women, she's got strong technical elements, but the presentation is still limited. That said, I hope she gets in the top 10 to give Korea two spots.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
my heart is still racing from Kaetlyn's skate....i need a drink... but cannot in this really early morning lol... how are you holding up Osmond4gold?