2017 Worlds Men's FS | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Men's FS

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Still no man can break Evgenia's score yet, even with the extra jumping pass and higher PCS factor

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
ZOMG, was that duck thing there for Paul Fentz? That's adorable!

Also...is he like the Berlin Wall in this program or something?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Oh! It's Paul Fentz and his literal costuming.

Pink Floyd always makes me feel like I've been doing drugs.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Extra points for me in this Trump era!! Politics matters guys!!!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
sorry keiji... it's not you... it's me... i passed out... it will be a tough battle tonight... so sleepy... i have been up now for 23 hours.

Are you going to make it to Patrick or do you need an energy drink? They have alcoholic ones now so you can be a wide awake and drunk at the same time! What a great combo.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Oh! It's Paul Fentz and his literal costuming.

Pink Floyd always makes me feel like I've been doing drugs.

Pity Max and his Lion King shirt is not here, but we still have Kovtun and his Guitar shirt.

auser

Record Breaker
Hmm... I kind of wish Robin Cousins was commentating by himself. Then maybe it would just be about figure skating. Hope I don't sound too mean. I don't mean it as snark.

Last edited:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Hmm... I kind of wish Robin Cousins was commentating by himself. Then maybe it would jut be about figure skating. Hope I don't sound too mean. I don't mean it as snark.

Nah, it's ok, she's terrible. I think we all agree. It's why I am not watching them.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Hmm... I kind of wish Robin Cousins was commentating by himself. Then maybe it would jut be about figure skating. Hope I don't sound too mean. I don't mean it as snark.

you are not alone. BELIEVE ME!!

Well done Germany, leader of the free world.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Just as we are told to go scent free in public places now sometimes it's far better to be commentator free. If I had to listen to Tara for a whole event I'd probably need the drugs I mentioned earlier.

Rissa

Record Breaker
Wentz skates too small to pull off Pink Floyd. I can't believe I'm saying that but it really needs some grand gestures and posing.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Paul has awesome jumps! not much emotion or performance though

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Just as we are told to go scent free in public places now sometimes it's far better to be commentator free. If I had to listen to Tara for a whole event I'd probably need the drugs I mentioned earlier.

Lets be honest. There is nothing probable about it. It's a sure thing.