2017 Worlds Men's SP | Page 52 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Men's SP

medvedevasocks

Match Penalty
He's consistent. I think he will. Actually, the most curious I am about his PCS. That will set the tone.

If they are accurate they will be much lower than all of Hanyu, Fernandez, Chan, and even Uno, regardless of his overall position and TES. If they arent the judges clearly arent doing their job (unless those guys have really disruptive falls and mistakes that take alot away from the program).

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Uhmm interesting choreography. Kolyada is up for some slaying.

Sackie

Medalist
Looking at the group I do wonder if Canada has a shot to regain 3 spots. Chan isnt favored to medal here but a bronze isnt totally out of the question if he has one of his better outings and some of the favorites make mistakes. At worst he should come 5th, atleast I am hoping. Reynold could maybe come as high as 8th or 9th?? I think he has a chance of staying above anyone he is ahead of now and also has a chance of beating Kovtun, Brown, Bychenko, and Brezina. Maybe even Ten considering he is mad erratic, and could easily bomb.

It would be a tight but I think there is a chance they could pull it off. I imagine Canada would like to be able to send all 3 of Chan, Nguyen, and Reynolds to the Games if possible.

Don't think Kevin has a shot at even being in the top 10 here! Not with the group left to skate. I can only see a couple that he might place ahead of; BYCHENKO and BREZINA. The other one he might have had a chance of placing ahead of is Brown but with him skating last his PCS will probably keep in in the top 6.