2017 Worlds Men's SP | Page 84 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Men's SP

sam123

On the Ice
OK, So i saw this comment on YT on Julian's skate.

Quote:
"He can do jump well technically. However, what is lacking is the music artistry during the step sequence, the right music and choreography in which judge pay attention. Honestly, he should stop doing the squat movement during skating (2:56) because it will not impress the judges. Use the precious time given to fine tune the choreography because I know he can show his skills more. Good luck and I hope he will become the first Malaysian to qualify for figure skating."

I think the squat movement that she meant was the Cantilever movement. Uno and MCM uses this in their programs quite a bit. So...tell me, does a Cantilever actually give points? Other than that, yea. I think he needs a better choreographer to fine tune his program

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Oh I feel almost bad for Patrick and Jason have to go after these lot! The competition is more than I expected! Incredible!!!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Javi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

So this's the cleanest performance of the program for two years. Except the bit travelling spin, he rocked everything.

All jumps are marvelous and have great flows in and out to them like feathers or cat's soft landing! :agree:Awesome!

He delivers when it matters most. Wow..I have goosebumps.

Last edited: