2017 Worlds Pairs FS | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Pairs FS

tulosai

Record Breaker
Well that was quite rough, but they can be proud of their first worlds experience and will hopefully come out strong next year :cheer:

MIM

Medalist
Is it a coach who counts or checks loudly at the rinkside when the pairs do SBS spins? I think I heard it at least three teams in a row, when they were spinning.

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Just out of full unawareness - how is their citizenship situation? Are they clear for the olympics?

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Aw, not the best skate from the Aussies, but still, not a bad worlds debut. It's a lot to do 4CC, junior worlds, and worlds all in 6 weeks so I hope they get a nice rest after this.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Is it a coach who counts or checks loudly at the rinkside when the pairs do SBS spins? I think I heard it at least three teams in a row, when they were spinning.

I actually think it's often one of the skaters, or else the coach yes.

Sophie-Anna

Medalist

No it is always one of the skaters, usually man, but in some pairs it's a women ( for example Marchei/Hotárek).

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Watching Ksenia trying so hard not to cry after their SP scores came up, knowing they just aren't in their best shape and it can't be helped because of all their injuries was so painful to see.

So that they pulled this LP off, even if they had to fight for a lot of landings, just makes me so happy. And Fedors smile just warmed my heart! I thought I could escape getting teary-eyed until Sui/Han, but nooooo!

aviva_dawn

On the Ice
Don't be sad A/W... It was fine for first Worlds...
Yep! Wish that I could send them fan mail. They made a good debut! Also doing Junior Worlds and Worlds in the same season and weeks apart is no joke. I'm proud of them!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
The Aussies are probably tired...still, all the pairs here are enjoyable to watch even with errors.