2018-19 Coaching Changes | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Coaching Changes

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She posted a Story today with her doing jumps at a rink in Reisterstown, Md, not far from her home. It appears she hasn't moved yet.

Interesting, isn’t that her home rink?

I think TSL speculated she would be moving to Raf, but with no confirmation. Before her departure was officially announced, the same skater who confirmed that Gracie was at IceWorks said that Ting had left Coach Vincent, but he couldn’t imagine her leaving the East Coast (making clear it was just his opinion).

Considering that Ting is not even 16 until September, unless one of her parents is in a position to move with her, she may not be inclined to move half way across the country. But what do I know:scratch3:

Ross74

Medalist
Interesting, isn’t that her home rink?

I don't know if Ting ever trained at that rink. Before moving to Aston, PA to work with Vincent, I think she was training with Chris Conte at Ice World in northeast MD, along with skaters Ryan Dunk and Joseph Kang.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The Skating Lesson's newest video indicates that Elizabet Tursynbaeva won't be at the TCC anymore.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Also, from the same video, apparently Meagan Duhamel is going to be helping Josee Picard with Julianne Seguin and Charlie Bilodeau this season.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Apparently Elizabet Tursynbaeva is leaving\has left TCC - there are rumors she could go into pairs :scratch2:

I'm not surprised that she's leaving TCC, with so many people arriving there had to be someone leaving tbh. But... pairs?

LRK

Record Breaker
I think it's an intriguing idea, actually…. but with whom would she skate?

Midnightcass

On the Ice
I think it's an intriguing idea, actually…. but with whom would she skate?

Denis Ten of course!
Together they will skate off into the cold rinks and represent Kazakhstan together in one last hurrah for Olympic gold.
Sorry thought this was the crazy prediction thread.
If anything China would recruit so they could maximise a chance for a full podium in Beijing ( and for fourth and fifth places as well)
Also heard from fans that Mascot might continue so someone should hit him up for a partnership.

Ok I'll leave.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
If Elizabet goes to Eteri it will be funny. [emoji23]
But maybe she’s just visiting. But yes, word on the street is that she will no longer be training in TCC.

It's almost 100% that she's left TCC. If she goes back to Eteri though, that will be a shock :shocked:

zounger

Medalist
If they changed Evgenia for Liz. Must have been the worst exchange ever. Even worse than the Alaska Purchase.

I'm joking :laugh:

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
While she was at TCC she would sometimes visit Eteri, so we'll have to wait to see what she does if she has indeed left TCC.

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
If Elizabet goes to Eteri it will be funny. [emoji23]
But maybe she’s just visiting. But yes, word on the street is that she will no longer be training in TCC.

Kostornaya said that Tursynbayeva is there only for a camp, not permanently.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
It's almost 100% that she's left TCC. If she goes back to Eteri though, that will be a shock :shocked:

Indeed shocking! Practically unprecedented...

Imagine Eteri actually improve her average skater age retention to above 16 years old!!!