Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Tiffani ZAGORSKI / Jonathan GUERREIRO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I think that H/D and S/B are evenly matched and are the contenders for Gold and Silver. If either teams makes a mistake
or loses a level it could be the difference between gold and silver. I like both teams equally but I do think that H/D have the edge
and will win the gold.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I think that H/B and S/B are evenly matched and are the contenders for Gold and Silver. If either teams makes a mistake
or loses a level it could be the difference between gold and silver. I like both teams equally but I do think that H/B have the edge
and will win the gold.

do you mean H/D? I'd love H/B to win, but I doubt that will happen... H/D, though, probably has the edge.

viennaskater

Medalist
This Ice Dance event is hardly worth watching, apart from Hawayek/Baker. I am also a fan of Hubbell/Donohue but this FD doesn't hit the spot. They are great but I don't think this programme suits them.

Eisfee

On the Ice
This Ice Dance event is hardly worth watching, apart from Hawayek/Baker. I am also a fan of Hubbell/Donohue but this FD doesn't hit the spot. They are great but I don't think this programme suits them.

Then don't watch it!!:biggrin:

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Im excited that none of the teams have won before. This will be their debut win. For me this is the most exciting competition.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
In terms of coaching teams, we have two Gadbois teams (H/D, H/B), one Fusar-Poli team (G/F), one Svinin and Zhuk team (S/B), one Zhulin team (S/K) and one Kustarova team (Z/G). In juniors, we have one Gadbois team (Lajoie/Lagha) and one Svinin and Zhuk team (Shevchenko/Eremenko). Then we have one Igor & Pasquale team (Nguyen/Kolesnik), one Gorshkov team (Ushakova/Nekrasov), and two Samokhin team (Khudaiberdieva/Nazarov, Kazakova/Reviya).

So that's eight coaching teams represented overall at the JGPF/GPF in dance, with Gadbois having the most teams (3).

USA and Russia both have senior and junior teams in the final. Canada and Georgia have junior teams, and Italy has a senior team. 5 countries represented.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I think that H/D and S/B are evenly matched and are the contenders for Gold and Silver. If either teams makes a mistake
or loses a level it could be the difference between gold and silver. I like both teams equally but I do think that H/D have the edge
and will win the gold.

ID is no longer about levels. It's about GOEs.

IceDancingQueen

Final Flight
and will win the gold.

I like both teams too but I prefer S/B this season as I prefer both their programmes. But I think H/D have scored better in the Rhythm dance in both their events than S/B so I’m agreed that they have the edge. I’d love S/B to win though!

skateflake

On the Ice
2018 GPF: Ice Dance Pregame Chat

So happy Hawayek / Baker are in the GP Final!
I voted here for them to WIN. Because I could.

LynsJ

On the Ice
I actually enjoy H/D free dance despite the music choice not being one of my faves. I wish they'd gone for something a bit more on par with last season but rooting for them all the same! S/B are looking great this season too but they don't have the same flow for me as H/D.

mau

3Lz3Lo3Lo3Lo3Lo
On the Ice
I’m so glad to know my favorite Italians Guignard/Fabbri are competing here. I hope to see them on the podium.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I should be home in time tomorrow to do the PBP, but if I am not, can someone step up to do the PBP. Thanks!

StephenGfan

Final Flight
Will be watching for the fabulous S/B and H/B, but peacing out after they perform. it appears that this is the weakest/least interesting GPF ice dance line up that we have seen in a while, no offense.

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
If S/B win without H/B making mistakes... it would be very interesting.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
If S/B win without H/B making mistakes... it would be very interesting.

From what I read on blogs, Hubbell/Donohue tweaked music in BOTH their programs. Curious if choreo was tackled also and how it will look like, how will it fare against Stepanova/Bukin in particular