2018-2019 Programs By Discipline | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 Programs By Discipline

rikaquegira

On the Ice
That burn....

Lol

Poor Karen though! I thought US fed helped their skaters more, financially.
Let’s hope she doesn’t change programs mid season then. It would be good for her pocket and probably good for her skating too.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Lol

Poor Karen though! I thought US fed helped their skaters more, financially.
Let’s hope she doesn’t change programs mid season then. It would be good for her pocket and probably good for her skating too.

I mean yes, but you do need to deliver to be financed. Last season was not great for Karen, you'd hope she'd actually stop changing programs and boots every other week :rolleye:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Tsk tsk tsk some of you sure are a judgemental lot. There's nothing wrong with trying different things out until you are entirely happy with it. It is the difference between those with artistic leaning and temperament, very particular about what they want and what they like, to those just do what they are told.

As for money situation, it is her money to spend, so what is the big deal. Boots problems are real... it happens to the best skaters throughout time, not just Karen! Sometimes I think US ladies get so much flack compare to everyone else. On the other hand, perhaps other people generally don't talk about these things, whereas in the US, you are encouraged to share your feelings. Millenial culture... Me-first.

Personally, I don't know why Rohene is revered like Lori. Their work are often hit and miss for me, just like everyone else pretty much.

andromache

Record Breaker
That burn....

:hopelessness: I knew when I posted it that it was mean (but I'm a bad person who laughs at mean jokes so I posted it anyway).

I just used to be such a big Karen fan and I've just gotten so frustrated as a fan of her immense potential!!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Shoma Uno's new SP is a flamenco version of Stairway to heaven by Rodrigo y Gabriella (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOtaJKrim2E), possibly mixed with another piece from the same group (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHHDBBrDsH0)
Source: http://shoma-uno.tumblr.com/post/174690564722/682018-heroes-future-in-nagano

*YASSSSSSS shriek*

finally, Rodrigo y Gabriella:cheer:, since I got to know a Tango will be Rhythm Dance theme for upcoming season, I dreamed about someone mixing their Tango with some Rodrigo y Gabriella guitars, but really excited about Shoma!

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Sounds like very suitable music for Shoma. I liked his Loco FP the best of all his senior programs so far -along with the the Fantasy SP- so I'm glad he's doing Latin America again. Good choice for the new season!

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker

amonemae

Rinkside
Sota Yamamoto SP: Bach Air on a G String
Rika Kihira FS: Mercy in Darkness + Two Steps From Hell

(Revealed at the Heroes and Future ice show this weekend)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
In the Carolina Kostner fan fest, it was reported that Carolina had a new SP to Amy Winehouses's "Back to Black." Does anyone know whether the program is an SP, or is instead an EX with the content of an SP? The video is blocked.

Last edited: