2018-2019 Russian Nationals Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 Russian Nationals Ladies SP

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
as a side note, dont use hola people
it has all sort of weird stuff, including using your pc for mining

Mmmm. That might explain why my computer is getting so slow nowadays. Somebody is taking a pick-axe to it...

keep us posted about the japanese girls

Unfortunately, I haven't a clue what way things stand, because the English version of the Entries / Results page hasn't got live scoring enabled (or even start orders :rolleye: ).

All I can say for sure is that there was an older skater (Ayaka Hosoda) who has only competed overseas once (the Crystal Skate back in 2009) that really impressed us all. And that Rika Hongo had a disaster.

Final group doing their warm-up.

CaroLiza_fan

Fluture

Record Breaker
Are you serious? Damn.. have to look to some other options, no streams seem to be working..

Yes, I‘m using VPN and the official russian stream that‘s why it works... :(

I think how to watch figure skating provides sites for streams but they have... fishy advertising, I think. Wait, I‘ll look for a link

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Yes, I‘m using VPN and the official russian stream that‘s why it works... :(

I think how to watch figure skating provides sites for streams but they have... fishy advertising, I think. Wait, I‘ll look for a link

Is that the Sportbox streams? I asked in the General Info thread yesterday if they were available this year, but nobody answered. And then links started appearing for YouTube streams, so I thought "aha! Even better!"

But, in the absense of YouTube streams, I would prefer to use Sportbox with a VPN than watch an illegal stream which is probably infecting me with who knows what! (Like I am with the Japanese Championships :eek: )

CaroLiza_fan

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Mmmm. That might explain why my computer is getting so slow nowadays. Somebody is taking a pick-axe to it...

Unfortunately, I haven't a clue what way things stand, because the English version of the Entries / Results page hasn't got live scoring enabled (or even start orders :rolleye: ).

All I can say for sure is that there was an older skater (Ayaka Hosoda) who has only competed overseas once (the Crystal Skate back in 2009) that really impressed us all. And that Rika Hongo had a disaster.

Final group doing their warm-up.

CaroLiza_fan

I'm sorry to be missing the Japanese ladies! But I had to get some sleep and somehow it feels only fair to Mai and Kaori that I commit and not watch the final group now. Fingers and toes crossed for Satoko, Rika, Marin and Wakaba though!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh here it is! I didn't want to miss colourful costumes!

In other news funny story, I was at the hair dresser's today and what should come on? But Believer by Imagine Dragons - I immediately thought of Nastya T :laugh2:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I am splitting my brain in half here, but I do need to watch Sasha Trusova.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Is that the Sportbox streams? I asked in the General Info thread yesterday if they were available this year, but nobody answered. And then links started appearing for YouTube streams, so I thought "aha! Even better!"

But, in the absense of YouTube streams, I would prefer to use Sportbox with a VPN than watch an illegal stream which is probably infecting me with who knows what! (Like I am with the Japanese Championships :eek: )

CaroLiza_fan

https://www.1tv.ru/sport/chempionat-rossii-po-figurnomu-kataniyu-2019/pryamoy-efir

It‘s this one