2018-2019 Russian Nationals Ladies SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 Russian Nationals Ladies SP

moriel

Record Breaker
Is that the Sportbox streams? I asked in the General Info thread if they were available this year, but nobody answered. And then links started appearing for YouTube streams, so I thought "aha! Even better!"

But, I would prefer to use Sportbox with a VPN than watch an illegal stream which is probably infecting me with who knows what! (Like I am with the Japanese Championships :eek: )

CaroLiza_fan

sportbox not streaming real time, but https://www.1tv.ru/sport/chempionat-rossii-po-figurnomu-kataniyu-2019/pryamoy-efir is also a legal one.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I totally forgot this dress.

That reminds me what's the story behind this program in her interview Eteri mentions the programs having stories behind them...hopefully this one isn't the actual Kill Bill!

Wow nice start for Sasha! But without the description of the jump in the box I'm at a loss to what anything is - except you know...axels.

gonewiththewind25

Final Flight
And lots of trolls here.

I'm not trying to be mean to her on purpose. Its just that, as an Indian, some of the things that people do during Indian-themed programs are stereotypical and sometimes not exactly suited to the kind music that they're doing. For example, in this program she did some hand movements that are taken from Indian Classical music that have a meaning associated with them. I didn't mean to be rude to her at all.

alinaharry

On the Ice
I think this program really fits Sasha and she didn't miss that entrance into her final spin!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Sasha Trusova is as Sasha Trusova does. I still miss the jumpsuit...

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
This part of the music always reminds me of the Gladiator show we had in Australia - it was sort of like Ninja Warrior.

Also, camera man shows random lady in audience..

Oh! There's Alina warming up backstage!

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wow that cantilever is the bomb!

Nervous waiting for Sasha's score...

zounger

Medalist
They holding PCS and GOEs on the international level for the juniors...interesting...