2018 4CC entry (pre-event) | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 4CC entry (pre-event)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Andrew Dodds is going to be busy competing singles and ice dance! has this ever been done before?

Not many people do double duty at the same event, let alone singles and ice dance. Normally it is singles and pair.

I'm not sure it has been done at an ISU Championship. His brother Jordan did it at a JGP.

Celine

On the Ice
So many years in a row to have this event in Asia. And in Taipei once again during the year of the Olympics.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm happy to see that for the most part, 4CC is gaining in prestige and that more top level skaters are competing. At one time, it seemed like it was a consolation prize for those not selected for the world team.

Maybe things started to change when V/M and D/W had some epic 4CC battles.

I understand the deal in an Olympic year because of travel, but I hope things get back on track next season.

I thought 4CC last year was one of the best events of the season.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I see Song and Sun are back this year. He was a board favorite last year dancing the Beyonce's "Single Ladies".

I adored him last year. He was my stand out of the short dance last year even with G/P and V/M's great SDs. Such wonderful joy and enthusiasm and personality. I just love to see people really giving it their all to the performance.

Good luck Song and Sun!