2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Short Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2018 Canadian Nationals Senior Short Dance

SpiffySpiders

On the Ice
Oh these two are a team I expect to see step up in Canada for the coming quad. The Firus brothers certainly have lovely skating skills; Liam could have done well for himself in ice dance too, I think.

clairexmarie

On the Ice
Country
Canada
I just love watching Soucisse and Firus!! So much energy from a young team, bright future for them!!

Debs122

Rinkside
Tracy Wilson : They are the greatest dance team of all time.
I mean one of the greatest obviously. Did someone forget Torvill & Dean though ? :scratch2:
No wonder people are outraged when they don't win when your commentator throw things like that :/

Well it's her opinion, just that not a fact. I'm sure plenty of people have different ones.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
"Precise technicians" might be taking it a little far about G/P, as much as I love them.

GGFan

Record Breaker
That's the most I've enjoyed the G/P short dance this season. They skated beautifully. She is so much more sure on her edges than 4 years ago! I still think Paul can sell the over the top moments more but this is much improved from when I first saw it :yahoo:

SpiffySpiders

On the Ice
I always like these two. They may not be the very, very top team in the world - still excellent thought - but they have personality on the ice and, for me, that counts for a lot. I'm so pleased they're almost 100% certainly, baring unforeseen disaster, going to the Olympics this time. (talking about G/P btw)

Love me some W/P too though! I like how they went outside the box and turned to a Russian coach when they wanted to change things up.

Aww, I wanted them to be clean. :(

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Was Rod Black just talking out of his booty when he said this was Gilles/Poirier's last Nationals?