RUS

ENTRIES​

No.NameNation
1Loena HENDRICKX
SP: "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" by Celine Dion; choreo by Adam Solya
FS: "Differente" by Gotan Project; choreo by Adam Solya
BEL
2Viveca LINDFORS
SP: "Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again" from Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber; choreography by Shanetta Folle, Sari Hakola (last season's)
FS: "At the End of the Day" (from "Les Miserables") by Claude-Michel Schönberg; "I Dreamed a Dream" (from "Les Miserables") by Claude-Michel Schönberg; choreography by Shanetta Folle
FIN
3Emmi PELTONEN
SP: "Caruso," by Lucia Dalli, performed by Jackie Evancho; choreo by Mark Pillay
FS: "Suite for Cello and Orchestra: Sayuri's Theme from Memoirs of a Geisha soundtrack by John Williams; "Chairman's Waltz" from Memoirs of a Geisha soundtrack by John Williams; choreo by Mark Pillay
FIN
4Rika HONGO
SP: "Battle Without Honor Or Humanity" by Tomoyasu Hotei; choreo by Kenji Miyamoto, Shae Lynn Bourne
FS: "Child of Nazareth" by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Kenji Miyamoto, Shae Lynn Bourne
JPN
5Kaori SAKAMOTO
SP: "From My First Moment" performed by by Charlotte Church; choreo by David Wilson, Benoit Richaud
FS: The Piano soundtrack by Michael Nyman; choreo by David Wilson, Benoit Richaud
JPN
6Yuna SHIRAIWA
SP: "Nightmare," "All Aboard; choreo by Tom Dickson
FS: Pictures at an Exhibition (previous season's FS) by Modest Mussorgsky; choreo by Tim Dickson, Jeffrey Buttle, Cathy Reed
JPN
7Hanul KIM
SP: "River Flows in You" by HENRY X Yiruma Collaboration; choreo by Alex Chang, Yeaji Shin
FS: "Simple Song #3' (From the "Youth" soundtrack) by David Lang, performed by Sumi Jo; choreo by Alex Chang, Yeaji Shin
KOR
8Stanislava KONSTANTINOVA
SP: "Malaguena" performed by The Manhattan Pops; "Malagueña" performed by Franck Pourcel; choreo by Olga Zotova
FS: Anna Karenina (soundtrack) by Dario Marianelli; choreo by Olga Zotova
RUS
9Daria PANENKOVA
SP: "You're Not From Here" by Lara Fabian; choreo by Maria Borisova
FS: "Skyfall' from the James Bond soundtrack, performed by Adele; choreo by Maria Borisova
RUS
10Alina ZAGITOVA
SP: The Phantom of the Opera soundtrack by Andrew Lloyd Webber; choreo by Liudmila Shalashova, Daniil Gleikhengauz
FS: Carmen Suite by Rodion Shchedrin; choreo by Liudmila Shalashova, Daniil Gleikhengauz
RUS
11Angela WANG
SP: "Praying” by Kesha; choreo by Karen Kwan-Oppegard, Michelle Kwan, Tanith White
FS: "Send in the Clowns” by Barbra Streisand; choreo by Karen Kwan-Oppegard, Michelle Kwan, Tanith White
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

Fluture

Record Breaker
Good luck Alina, Kaori, Loena & Dasha!! And to all the other ladies of course. :hap10:

lusk8

Record Breaker
It's the next competition to start....

I'm so looking forward to this.

Advanced thank you to all the play-by-play commentators, you save my life at every competition, I feel like I'm there live with you.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I just boiled milk all over my stove during the break, so I get to watch our ladies skate to my smoke alarm :dance2:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
auser with the streams...

Let's go ladies..

I don't think I'm ready for Celine, Charlotte Church and Lara Fabian all in 12 short programs.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
World Feed is now on air (although the stream on the Eurosport Player is still showing the blue screen).

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the archived World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...rogramme/0f30cc53-9fc4-4fe6-b176-658ee1f63724

And here is the link for the archived British Eurosport 2 coverage on the Player (start missed - joins at end of skaters being introduced. Highlights of Skate Canada Free Dance at 1h 30m 21s. Start of LIVE Short Dance coverage at 1h 47m 45s):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/event/figure-skating-grand-prix/195ec96f-0ee8-4ae5-ac0e-1fb7a0fb2027

Here is the Time Schedule of the Ladies SP:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpfin2018/gpfin2018_Ladies_SP_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpfin2018/SEG003.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
I had forgotten Lara Fabian... the Flashback Tour is hitting every stop, huh?

auser

Record Breaker
I just boiled milk all over my stove during the break, so I get to watch our ladies skate to my smoke alarm :dance2:
I think we should pool together and hire you a cook before you do harm and deprive us of your witty presence. Wasn't there a smoking rice cooker a few years ago?

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Well, the pairs short programme is no longer with us. If the ladies go clean, at least it will have died for something.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I think Ms Binder won the Most Fashionable Coat - Judges' Division contest.

But YMMV of course.