2018 Junior World Championships Mens FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior World Championships Mens FS

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Well, guess no one's manning the booth at the CBC today. I'm off to watch more sledge hockey, I'll check back on the stream for the final group. Good luck to everyone.

QueenOfTheRoad

Final Flight
Country
Germany
I cannot warm to Savosin at all. His jumps are wonky, his non-jump elements are not looking great, his choreography is lacking, his musicality is nowhere to be seen.... I cannot see him developing to a great skater.

I much much much more enjoyed Miyake, meltdown and all. At least he interprets the music and his non-jumping elements are not so bad...

Sk8rBoii

On the Ice
Been a while since the last time I've seen anyone skate to this music. I remember the overuse of the Last of the Mohican -theme a few.... many... years ago. Nice to hear it again.

frida80

Record Breaker
Tomoki has a lot of potential. It's shame the jumps weren't there today. I love his Inu Bauer!

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
This is not good so far :rolleye: i mean this group is when i started to watch, i guess Phan wasn't bad
No 3 spots for USA next year unless Krasnozhon win, probably

Alifyre

On the Ice
You know I've been watching too much ladies when all I can think watching the men is "wow this is a lot of jumps in the first half"

somelikeitpink

On the Ice
I really really like his skating. (also pearl harbour with that costume is genius)

you could see he was loosing a little in terms of strength later on but that first half!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
he lost steam near the end but my gold he started so strong, that 3A was just gorgeous and HUGEEE